Regular Contributor
The blonde haired host Heidi that has hosted for years with philosophy looks fantastic! Anyone know what she did? She either lost weight or had a face lift, she looks ten years younger. Just wondered if she mentioned anything or if anyone knows what she did because I need to do what she did! 😊
Esteemed Contributor

@Bixa2805  Seriously doubt she'd "mention" something like either of your suggestions. Nice of you to notice she looks nice. Leave it at that, please. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

It looks like she lost a little weight.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy host

[ Edited ]

@Bixa2805 wrote:
The blonde haired host Heidi that has hosted for years with philosophy looks fantastic! Anyone know what she did? She either lost weight or had a face lift, she looks ten years younger. Just wondered if she mentioned anything or if anyone knows what she did because I need to do what she did! 😊

@Bixa2805,

I too noticed how fantastic Heidi looks. She looks great..thinner and younger. 

You can try and ask her on Facebook and you might get an answer on the thinner question but I doubt a Beauty Rep will answer a question about noticeably looking younger.

Whatever she did it works and she looks the best I have ever seen her look...good for her.

Trusted Contributor

She had work done on her eyes.  Above her eyes and in the corner, she had some type of deposit or, for lack of a better word, bags.   They have been removed.

Contributor
I agree about her eyes. She looks great!
Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy host

[ Edited ]

I too agree .

Maybe she's using Plexaderm...but I doubt it.

Valued Contributor

@Shaunac wrote:

She had work done on her eyes.  Above her eyes and in the corner, she had some type of deposit or, for lack of a better word, bags.   They have been removed.

after watching the new product for the eye, and she claims it helped her eyes it's amazing what is said to purchase a product.I had cholesterol deposits under my eyes but not to that extent. She claims the new product did the job, ok not surgery etc.

Respected Contributor

@Bixa2805 wrote:

Since you have decided that she either lost weight or had a face lift, I guess you know what to do. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@Bixa2805 wrote:

Since you have decided that she either lost weight or had a face lift, I guess you know what to do. 

@mom2four0418

Yep...sticking to a good diet, exercise, and finding a good plastic surgeon (if you really feel need and want one...your choice) is a sure way to look younger.