Does anyone know if Philosophy is having a TSV for The Holidays????

If so the date please and products if you know....Much appreciated

Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

There is a TSV in November. It is the super-sized 3 in 1 shower gel, super sized whipped body creme & 4oz. Eau de perfume. $88.95 + $3 S/H. 

Respected Contributor

@Tribesters wrote:

There is a TSV in November. It is the super-sized 3 in 1 shower gel, super sized whipped body creme & 4oz. Eau de perfume. $88.95 + $3 S/H. 

The Philosophy TSV is December 3, and it's not just super sized -- it's mega 64 oz size!  Way too much shower gel for me.  I used to always buy the Philosophy holiday TSVs, but 32 oz is my limit

Receive (1) 64 fl oz shampoo, bath and shower gel, (1) 16 fl oz whipped body creme, and (1) 4 fl oz eau de parfum in amazing grace, pure grace, falling in love, or unconditional love.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Respected Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@Tribesters wrote:

The Philosophy TSV is December 3, and it's not just super sized -- it's mega 64 oz size!  Way too much shower gel for me.  I used to always buy the Philosophy holiday TSVs, but 32 oz is my limit

Receive (1) 64 fl oz shampoo, bath and shower gel, (1) 16 fl oz whipped body creme, and (1) 4 fl oz eau de parfum in amazing grace, pure grace, falling in love, or unconditional love.

I agree. It takes me years to get through a 32 oz because I have several shower gels going at once.

I also do not care for the whipped body creme. It takes a long time to dry down and my skin feels tacky. My clothing sticks to it. I prefer the souffle. This will be a pass for me. Way too much product.

Valued Contributor

@I like celery wrote:

@Tribesters wrote:

I don't like these huge sizes,either. I think the product's fragrance changes before I can use it up. The last large lotion I had started to smell like plastic after a while.

Valued Contributor

Dang, they had me until the scents.  

Cannot stand the grace smells anymore.

Valued Contributor

Perlier on HSN just had their 20th anniversary Today's Special which was a mega 101.4 oz size of their bath creams, and I got 2! I'm also on auto-delivery for a Philosophy kit that has a large perfume, big bath gel, body lotion and scrub. I have Pure Grace, and I'll be getting Baby Grace in November. On top of that, I couldn't resist getting the new Christmas collection with Sugar Plum Fairy, Candy Cane, et al, because I love putting them in clear hand soap dispensers, because they look all cheery and sparkling on my sink. So yes, I'm passing on this one. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Philosophy TSV

[ Edited ]
Purchased the last TSV four iconic items. Enjoying very much. Since ordered WHIE eye cream and Miracle Worker in the super size. Years ago used philosophy not sure why I stopped? Glad I returned.
Valued Contributor

I will pass. I am on a wonderful auto-delivery plan of a Grace & Love 4 piece fragrance set, $91.96 total including tax and S&H (sold out). I got the Pure Grace and my second is Baby Grace which was just shipped out. Big shower gel, body lotion, olive oil scrub and big perfume. The other choices are Amazing Grace, Falling in Love or Unconditional Love. I am on 4 more shipments every 4 months until March of 2018! 

I actually was not going to get this, it was a One Day Only and they were just down to the Pure Grace when I stumbled on it. I was kicking myself, because I saw that one of the choices was Baby Grace, which hasn't been available in forever. Then the host said the set could be switched to any other fragrance I wanted if I got on the auto-delivery plan, because it would be restocked in the 4 months until the next shipment. Now to decide what I want my March 2017 shipment will be. Woman Very Happy

I can not find my magazine. Could I get the item number? I think in order to order the prodduct you need the number and to be on the list so it should be okay to post or maybe a moderator can send it to me.

thank you Smiley Happy