Frequent Contributor
But how often does THI
On 1/11/2015 CWS22 said:
On 1/11/2015 allthebest said: I am over these supersizes in Severything..just cancelled two of my AD plans...they repeat too many items.. The only one I am keeping is my original $49 Pure Grace duo... Plus...I have had it with QVCs ridiculous shipping charges...with the enormous volume they do there is no reason for it

Actually - this particular TSV has a small shipping charge of only $3. As does the Dr. Denese TSV (on 2/9) and the Perricone TSV (on 3/2).

Frequent Contributor
The $3 shipping is too rare a thing...if it was on ALL orders I would be impressed
Respected Contributor

Call me a cynic but I bet the profit is the same. They know we are tired of the outrageous S&H so I imagine they build it into the price. I am sure someone will do the math.

Respected Contributor
On 1/13/2015 allthebest said: The $3 shipping is too rare a thing...if it was on ALL orders I would be impressed

I've noticed a lot of clothing has a $3 shipping now. Maybe Q really is trying? I don't shop a lot at Q, but I receive the Insider, and have noticed the $3 s/h appearing on more items. I don't know if it's temporary or permanent, but it's kind of nice to see the lower shipping on more and more items.

♥ Life is beauty full ♥
Regular Contributor
On 1/11/2015 CWS22 said:
On 1/11/2015 allthebest said: I am over these supersizes in everything..just cancelled two of my AD plans...they repeat too many items.. The only one I am keeping is my original $49 Pure Grace duo... Plus...I have had it with QVCs ridiculous shipping charges...with the enormous volume they do there is no reason for it

Actually - this particular TSV has a small shipping charge of only $3. As does the Dr. Denese TSV (on 2/9) and the Perricone TSV (on 3/2).

That S&H is great - I'm on A/D for super sized Purity and Hope In A Tube, and this TSV is only $20 more for the additional products (which is almost a wash with the reduced S&H). So I cancelled both orders and went with this.

Occasional Contributor
Many of us use other Philosophy products that aren't HIAJ so that leaves many of us out of this TSV. Sure, I'll still watch because I enjoy the presentations;but, I won't be purchasing the special.