Respected Contributor

I know many of us use Marilyns fragrances paricularly Pheremone. The fresh scent i inoxicaing for Spring. I am reminded of Marilyns story of men walking into street lamps compleely intoxicaed by its allure.

Annotation 2020-05-15 230111.png

Honored Contributor

I don't know about men walking into lamp poles but this fragrance has been around for a long,long time.  I believe I used this in my senior year in H.S. or 1st year in college.  I have moved on.

kindness is strength
Respected Contributor

Realm By Erox For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Ounces

This one that I wore long ago and loved it. So did menWoman Very Happy

Honored Contributor

OK. I'm missing something very alluring here. Are these still sold? Why are they so enticing? Are they musk based? Would love to know more.

Respected Contributor

I wore MM Pheromone back in the day. She's been on HSN a long time. It is a very strong fragrance, and like another poster said I moved on.

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

OK. I'm missing something very alluring here. Are these still sold? Why are they so enticing? Are they musk based? Would love to know more.

Pheromone by Marilyn Miglin is a Chypre Floral fragrance for women. Pheromone was launched in 1978.

Top notes; green notes, spices, rosemary, lotus, palm leaf and mint;

middle notes: jasmine, orange blossom, ylang-ylang, iris and rose

base notes : woodsy notes, vodka, sandalwood, patchouli and oakmoss.

The fragrance is still on HSN but sadly HSN is disrespecting Marilyn and not airing her products as often.  Best to search for it on HSN and order it online.

Trusted Contributor

FYI: The Pheromone scent she once brought out (and many may remember from the late 70's, 80's and 90's) is not the scent of Phermone today due to changes in laws across the world on musk and other ingredients used in fragrances. I have a bottle of the pure parfum from the late 90's (just before the laws changed) and ordered a new small one from her company. The new scent smells different the moment you open it up and was awful on my skin compared to the older version which is smooth, warm and very sensual. 

I returned the new bottle back to her company. 

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised she shuts the doors on it. Shame but as others have mentioned, time goes on.

"Coming to ya from Florida"
Respected Contributor
Marilyn was always such a lovely and gracious lady. I remember being heartbroken for her when her husband was murdered.
I did wear Pheromone for years and I will say

1- you had to try it on and wear it as it was truly different on the body than in the bottle. I know this is true with any fragrance but with this fragrance it was very unique.

2- I will admit I lost count of how many people, strangers included that would stop and ask me about my 'lovely fragrance'. It was a joke with my friends , they would try to guess how many people would stop and ask me about my perfume before an outing or event because they knew it was inevitable. LOL
Respected Contributor

I used to wear it all the time and love it. I don't wear perfume anymore but I bought this back in the day. I visited Chicago in the 90s and she had a store there but it was closed that day, darn it. 

It is pretty strong but I got lots of compliments when I wore it, men loved it.

Respected Contributor

@luvmyteddy4 wrote:

I used to wear it all the time and love it. I don't wear perfume anymore but I bought this back in the day. I visited Chicago in the 90s and she had a store there but it was closed that day, darn it. 

It is pretty strong but I got lots of compliments when I wore it, men loved it.

Sadly I read that her boutique in Chicago has now closed and her warehouse is in a sketchy section of Chicago.  Tova lost her salon also.  So sad that these powerful and elegant women are no longer able to live their dream.