Respected Contributor

Just got an email - his website has 30% off today  I'm not sure if it's for everything (I think so!), but if you check the site I'm sure there's more detail.  there is a promo code

Happy Shopping Smiley Happy

What are your favorite PTR products and why?

Honored Contributor

@moonandthestars 

Yes, I received it, too!  I've added several items to my cart!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

Thanks @moonandthestars .  I am going to check it out.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Trusted Contributor

@SurferWife   I almost received30% off notice.I thought the Qwas having a Roth tsv on april 4 Now I read Kim Gravel tsv on April 4 Do you think he is not being on Mon? Strange he is now having a 30% off YOUR thoughts. Many thanks

Respected Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

@sligo, looking at the program guide it appears PTR will have the TSV on Tuesday, April 5th.  

Trusted Contributor

@pupwhipped    Thank you. I ordered the retinol liquid TSV this morning. (Sat.) I'm hoping there may be a 2 for 1 deal on Peter T. Roth product on April 5

Honored Contributor

@sligo 

I'm definitely getting the TSV, too!  I am also hoping for some other "today only" specials while he is on the air.  We shall see in 2 days!  Happy shopping!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

I got the TSV too. I'm glad to have the giant bottle with a shaker top. My last supply was the small dropper bottles which was kind of a pain to use. I also picked up the new PTR invisible primer with SPF. It's on special two for one. I hope it's good.

Honored Contributor

@theloungeboy 

I'm thinking of getting the invisible primer with SPF, too. I am going to wait to see it presented.