Valued Contributor

Want to try his face moisturizers..Day and Night..  would love any suggestions..thanks

Trusted Contributor

i have very sensitive combination skin. the only moisturizers i can use are PTR and dr. perricone. neither make me break out, nor are they greasy or feel dry after a few hours. i can't recommend which particular moisture in both brands because i've tried so many of them. no complaints so far. 

Respected Contributor

Beware- PTR products loaded w chemicals, colors, thickeners, etc..

I only use CLEAN beauty products- a 2.5% retinol serum at night on my face, neck and hands followed by argon oil (NOT Josie's)

In the morning I use a vitamn c serum followed by argon oil.

All of these products are clean and extremely well priced!

Love how my skin looks!

Esteemed Contributor

If it matters to you, he does animal testing.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

@tends2dogs wrote:

If it matters to you, he does animal testing.

Yes, and there's that,,,,

Honored Contributor

I have to agree, I check his ingredients very carefully, not always the best for us. 

Respected Contributor

I am using the Peptide 21 wrinkle resist moisturizer along with the pads. 

Honored Contributor

@lucky-girl 

I use the Peptide 21 Wrinkle Resist moisturizer as my daytime moisturizer and ❤️ it!  It is hydrating on my dry skin & wears well under make-up.  I can even skip the foundation primer.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Contributor

The Peptide 21 line is really good.  I also use the Cloud Cream Moisturizer and serum.  I have had very good luck with PTR products.  His PRO line has some great products in the group, especially the Niacinamide Discoloration Treatment.