Honored Contributor

@wishmoon , I would love that.  I'm on AD for the supersize Retinol, but that could change.  

Respected Contributor

I have been using his retinol for at least a year.  It feels good on my skin but I really don't know if it is doing anything.  Hard to know what it would have looked like not using it.  When I run out will try something new unless he has a great deal on the higher retinol.

Valued Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth

[ Edited ]

I was anxious to try PTR and got the retinol (super size) and the Un-wrinkle pads. These were available at good prices so seemed like the best time to try PTR.  I used them consistently and am disappointed that they didn't work for me.

Everyone is different.

I recently switched to Liz Earle (in March). Seems my skin responds better to a simpler, gentler approach --  cleanser, tonic, moisturizer.  Ordered from her website. Even with the exchange rate, there are deals and GWPs that make it advantageous to order direct rather than from the Q. (Too bad we can't order from QVC UK - nice kits and TSVs.)

Contributor

I have used his retinol for years and I love it. I use it during the day with sunscreen. I then use the heavy duty stuff at night. Keep an eye out cuz his company has sales of travel sizes.  I paid 10.00 for 2 small bottles that cost 60.00 something on here.

Esteemed Contributor

@Kat mom wrote:

I have used his retinol for years and I love it. I use it during the day with sunscreen. I then use the heavy duty stuff at night. Keep an eye out cuz his company has sales of travel sizes.  I paid 10.00 for 2 small bottles that cost 60.00 something on here.

I just got the small bottle from Ebay...! Woman Wink

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Valued Contributor

@emmysmom  That serum is the Bomb! I got 2 small bottles in his kits last year.  I didn't think it would make a difference BUT I started using it on clean dry skin, at night, about 2-3 times a week (it's very watery so it goes a long way).  After a month my skin looked more even, brighter....just all around better.  I had many years of uneven tone & texture because I never wore sunscreen and I'm a bona fide California Beach Girl and I'm surprised my face didn't fall off!!!!  I've always taken good care of my face and apparently  I'm blessed with good skin so I just needed to clear up the surface discoloration and uneven texture --- that PTR Retinol has worked really well for my needs.  Try it....it's one of his best products IMO.  Start with the smaller size, it will last a LONG time.

Esteemed Contributor

@BSurLife65 wrote:

@emmysmom  That serum is the Bomb! I got 2 small bottles in his kits last year.  I didn't think it would make a difference BUT I started using it on clean dry skin, at night, about 2-3 times a week (it's very watery so it goes a long way).  After a month my skin looked more even, brighter....just all around better.  I had many years of uneven tone & texture because I never wore sunscreen and I'm a bona fide California Beach Girl and I'm surprised my face didn't fall off!!!!  I've always taken good care of my face and apparently  I'm blessed with good skin so I just needed to clear up the surface discoloration and uneven texture --- that PTR Retinol has worked really well for my needs.  Try it....it's one of his best products IMO.  Start with the smaller size, it will last a LONG time.

Thanks so much for taking the time to tell me about your results!!! I can't wait to get started...so happy for you! I LOVE all his products I've tried so far!!! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West