Esteemed Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth - Too much plastic surgery??

... and now he is selling his  jewlery line. That I just  can't figure out...........lol

Honored Contributor

@Cloverstitches wrote:
Obvious subterfuge, disingenuous at best

I don't think he appears disingenuous.  I think he looks great.  He doesn't need to lose anymore weight, but he looks good.

I do like his products, lol, too.  His Retinol Fusion PM seriously is ameliorating my neck lines!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

@febe1 wrote:

I don't see anything wrong or dishonest about selling skincare and having a face lift. PTR has never said his product is as good or better than a facelift. If you have bad skin, you will have bad skin after plastic surgery. It's the same skin. And it's nonsense to expect him to announce he's had a face lift. Life is short, he's earning his money, let him spend it as he wishes and hopefully enjoys it. I always thought the same for Joan Rivers, God bless her!

I just cannot understand WHY this confuses so many people .... plastic surgery and good skin care aren't interchangeable  .... it's apples and oranges, people!  

I've watched PTR for several years and he looks like a man who lost weight, NOT someone who had surgery.    But ... even if he did ... is he supposed to hold a press conference and announce it?    People get so carried away about this stuff.  lol

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Bdeezy wrote:

I honestly thought he was the Simmons guy from the band KISS, working as a spokeperson. 

@Bdeezy

You have to be kidding ... they look nothing alike!

Esteemed Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@febe1 wrote:

I don't see anything wrong or dishonest about selling skincare and having a face lift. PTR has never said his product is as good or better than a facelift. If you have bad skin, you will have bad skin after plastic surgery. It's the same skin. And it's nonsense to expect him to announce he's had a face lift. Life is short, he's earning his money, let him spend it as he wishes and hopefully enjoys it. I always thought the same for Joan Rivers, God bless her!

I just cannot understand WHY this confuses so many people .... plastic surgery and good skin care aren't interchangeable  .... it's apples and oranges, people!  

I've watched PTR for several years and he looks like a man who lost weight, NOT someone who had surgery.    But ... even if he did ... is he supposed to hold a press conference and announce it?    People get so carried away about this stuff.  lol

I wouldn't have thought of a face lift, either, @Tinkrbl44. A beard can really change a man's look. 

Now, I saw Bobbi Rae Carter today on HSN. I have never seen a face tighter than hers. Nothing moves except a little around her mouth. She's as tight as a drum. Her eyes were done too tightly, and there's just no expression on her face at all. It's way too tight, even making it hard to look at her. 

A little at a time gives a softer and unnoticeable look. 

Frequent Contributor

@Tinkrbl44 wrote:

@Bdeezy wrote:

I honestly thought he was the Simmons guy from the band KISS, working as a spokeperson. 

@Bdeezy

You have to be kidding ... they look nothing alike!

Maybe researching a younger picture and comparing it to Roth's last visit, I think the resemble is uncanny. 

I was born with nothing and still have most of that left!
Frequent Contributor

Enough yammering.  How do we get the name of his surgeon?