Honored Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth HotPick today

I'm in the habit now of checking the daily Hot Picks.  I see the Peter Thomas Roth kit of some of his great beauty products.  Here's a question - how can this be a hot pick if it's not available and on waitlist?  This kit has been on waitlist for at least a week now.  How can it be noted as a hot pick if it's sold out?  I would love to order this kit because I use almost all of these products - I love them because they really work for me. 

A hot pick to me means that the product is made available. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth HotPick today

lol good question!  i'd call customer service on that one.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD...This item is regularly available. Go on waitlist; it will come back. I'm already on A-D with this item! It is truly remarkable. The reviews don't lie! Read mine. I comment on each item in the kit.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

What was the PTR hot pick?    Thanks

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife  Oh trust me Ms Surfer, I'm on auto dely for PTR supersize super products too.  I started this April of this year and truly am blown away that FINALLY I found especially 3 items in this kit that work so well for me!  I will never stray to try anythin else for myself.

Honored Contributor

A233730 @snowball this was the hot pick I referred to. 

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

A233730 @snowball this was the hot pick I referred to. 

THANK YOU!!!!