Honored Contributor

ANYONE USE HAIR COLOR FROM ESALON

It's esalon dotcom....................I'm thinking of trying it-intro offer is 2 bottles of hair color for $10 and $5 s/h...not sure?????

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

Re: ANYONE USE HAIR COLOR FROM ESALON

@catlover wrote:

It's esalon dotcom....................I'm thinking of trying it-intro offer is 2 bottles of hair color for $10 and $5 s/h...not sure?????

@catlover, I tried it and did not care for it so I canceled my autodelivery. I have read many people love it so please don't let me dissuade you from trying it. I've read some reviews where people loved the color, thought it was as good as what they got in a salon. I have difficult hair that's more than 50% gray and it is very fine. I felt my hair did not retain the color long enough. I did not like the conditioner that came with it at all, left my hair a mess, did not condition at all and I had to wash it again to get the residue out as I coud tell my hair was not going to hold its natural curl. I think the dye was also very strong smelling. I tried it over a year ago. Hopefully others will weigh in with their experiences. It sounds like a good deal, when I purchased it was $20 for one application. If you don't like it you can always cancel. Good luck.

QVC lost a lot of my posts too!
Honored Contributor

Re: ANYONE USE HAIR COLOR FROM ESALON

I was thinking about trying this too but then when I realized it was an auto delivery thing, I cancelled. Not a fan of AD at all. I tried WEN that way and decided it wasn't for me. When I tried to cancel I had to talk to a rep and I was on the phone with her for probably 15 minutes as she ask all these questions about my reason for cancelling. It got to where I just lied at the end just to get her off the phone!! So ridiculous!!!