Honored Contributor

Peter Thomas Roth Beauty IQ Steal

I am so tempted to try his retinal fusion body cream. The beauty IQ steal is an excellent price! Have any of you tried this product? If so, have you seen results? Please share your feedback!
Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Beauty IQ Steal

Just a week or so ago they had a sale price for the 4 oz size of the same product for $27. So this is a much better price and I wish I had known and waited. His retinol is really good. My skin is super sensitive but doesn't react to this, and I've seen a positive difference. Been using his retinol for the face for a couple years now. Honestly I prefer the texture of his body retinol! The face version is very watery - but it's a great product. I'm hoping the body retinol improves the texture of the skin on my arms and thighs.

Honored Contributor

Paula's Choice also has a Retinol Body Cream, you may want to compare prices. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Paulas Choice is now 4 oz for $23.20 Free shipping

I dont know what the Roth price is now. 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

PTR.  $ 79.80. 16 fluid ounces free shipping  QVC

Contributor

Yes it is worth it. Unlike any body moisturizer you have ever used. You apply in the evening and wake up with better skin. When I use consistently my skin looks and feels decades younger than I am. I was out with a friend who is 6 months older than me and some ask if she was my mother! They apologized and then stated she must be your older sister!
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife  I just had to mention to you, I have always used WEN 613 body treatment and the last sale they had I got two of the big tubs of it, for over a year now I take the PTR Retinol (I got the giant bottle) and I mix it with my WEN 613 and OMG what a diff., I just thought would mention this since I know you use and love Wen as well, if you have or get that jumbo bottle of retinol from PTR I reallyl think you would like the mix of the two, maybe try that and/or purchase the PTR body and put the combo I use on one arm or leg and the PTR Cream on another and see what you think in the morning? JUst wanted to share this with you.  Have a blessed Sunday Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl 

That is an AWESOME idea!  I do love my beloved WEN body treatment, so a few drops of retinol to that would be much a much better value!  Thanks for suggesting this.  I'll get a large bottle of PTR's retinol.  I've been using Paula's Choice but do love PTR's retinol, too!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@SandGirl 

That is an AWESOME idea!  I do love my beloved WEN body treatment, so a few drops of retinol to that would be much a much better value!  Thanks for suggesting this.  I'll get a large bottle of PTR's retinol.  I've been using Paula's Choice but do love PTR's retinol, too!

@SurferWife  You bet, you know we are all mix-ologist around here  Smiley Happy  I do love the PTR Peptide pads and when I find them on sale I grab them and I cut them in half to make them last longer, I think PTR's retinol in the big bottle is cost effective and it only takes a few drops mixed with the cream and it spreads pretty easily, I think you will like this combo, I know I do and for sure see an improvement in my skin after doing this for a while now.  Good luck!  Smiley Happy 

Honored Contributor

@SandGirl 

The huge size of PTR's Retinol Fusion is on waitlist.  I'm sure I'll get it at some point, though.  For now, maybe I'll try combining my Paula's Choice Retinol with my WEN UNIBT on my arms to see if it helps rid them of those pesky little bumps!