Respected Contributor

PETER THOMAS ROTH CLEANSER??

Does anyone know of PTR glycolic cleanser ( blue bottle) is discontinued?   The usual sites I buy from do not have it, and PTR site is not showing it either.   I see it on Amazon for a higher price, but im not buying from there at that price.   Just wondering if it's discontinued....if so any suggestions on a glycolic cleanser would be appreciated...THANK YOU!!

Trusted Contributor

Re: PETER THOMAS ROTH CLEANSER??

My favorite cleanser is his A342731 and it's orange but has a lot of glycolic acid in it, along with other ingredients. I'm only familiar with this cleanser in his products. It really cleans out my pores without causing a negative reaction.

Honored Contributor

You can scroll down on the product on the Amazon site and it tells you if it has been discontinued by the manufacturer.  Not sure how up to date that is. 

Also, I often go to the product's website to see if it's there to determine if something has been discontinued.  That may not be accurate either if the product still shows up.  I'm still wondering about the Special K Protein bars that have disappeared from store shelves but still shows up on their site.  You can be sure, though, that if it is no longer on their site that it has been discontinued.

Respected Contributor

@Thats Me ...I tried that one a while back and I actually love the glycolic much much better.  It leaves my face soft and glowing, very thorough too.  Thanks!!