New Contributor

I love Perricone and would love to see more easy pay offers for the Evening Repair and Amine face lift ....There is a duo for 160.00 which is a great value and it is also on auto ship..... and..... it would be great if that was on easy pay. I keep watching but they seem to only promote the most expensive or the newest with easy pay. Please make the every day items more available on easy pay. Thank you!

Contributor

Often times, QVC will have a "Flash" event, where they offer 3 or 4 easy pays on

every item. Sign up to get their e-mails, and they will let you know when those

happen. They normally only last for 4 hours, so you have to be quick. But, at

least it could give you an opportunity to get what you like on easy pay.

Respected Contributor

@kt3 I'd like to know where you're seeing the evening repair and the amine face lift as a duo.  I had these on auto delivery (directly from the Perricone site) and they didn't send my last shipment. 

I called and they said the amine face lift is on back order, but when I went onto their site (and also the QVC site) I can no longer find the amine face lift listed.  It appears to be discontinued. 

I'm really disappointed in perricone that they couldn't even send me an email, to let me know I would not be getting this shipment anymore.  I think their customer service has really gone downhill.

Super Contributor

If you have a Q-Card I am pretty sure you always can get 3 EZ pays for anything you purchase.

asltw

Contributor

It's item # A266954, and it's $160.00.

Respected Contributor

@Autumn2010 wrote:

It's item # A266954, and it's $160.00.

@Autumn2010 interesting.  They are now calling the product High Potency Amine Face Treatment. It's not listed on the Perricone website.  What comes up is the Face Firming Activator.  According to the Perricone website this is the replacement for Formula 15, which I have tried and didn't like. 

My price with Perricone was much better than the $160 for the QVC duo.  Sorry to rant about this but I'm really mad about them not telling me the face lift has been discontinued. 

Trusted Contributor

@smoky22 wrote:

@kt3 I'd like to know where you're seeing the evening repair and the amine face lift as a duo.  I had these on auto delivery (directly from the Perricone site) and they didn't send my last shipment. 

I called and they said the amine face lift is on back order, but when I went onto their site (and also the QVC site) I can no longer find the amine face lift listed.  It appears to be discontinued. 

I'm really disappointed in perricone that they couldn't even send me an email, to let me know I would not be getting this shipment anymore.  I think their customer service has really gone downhill.

@smoky22 - my understanding (per conversation w/ PerriconeMD CSR) is that the Amine Face Lift is still on backorder and that is the reason the product is not posted on perriconemd.com.  Once their stock is replenished, you should receive your replenishment shipment.

@(-_-)@ ~lyn~
Birman =^..^= Servant
Member since 04.2007

Respected Contributor

@lyn in MI thanks for the response.  I'm still very miffed at them.  On August 5th I received an email that my (autoship) order was ready for processing.  I never heard any more from them.  After 3 weeks of not getting my order, I sent them an email asking for an explanation.  No response.  I sent a 2nd email a week later and they finally did respond that the Amine Face Lift is on back order and I could expect it around October 5th. That's two months from when I expected it to be shipped (and they waited over a month to tell me that).