Frequent Contributor

Have any of you tried Dr. Perricone's H2 Elemental Energy Infusion Serum?  Its at a pretty big discount on the Q but the reviews are mixed.  I know I'm getting sucked in for the next greatest thing but would love opinions.  TIA.

Valued Contributor

I purchased on auto delivery and I think I'll keep it.  I'm not sure on it's own it does wonders, but I've had good results with this, the Conformer and the Neuropeptide Night Cream (the day cream works, but I can't take the stench)
I think the H2 has given the other products a boost, because my skin feels and looks like it did at least a decade ago again.
I noticed that I see more firming when I first activate the product. It seems to diminish slightly as the week goes on.

Honored Contributor

I got this product when It first came out at $135, think that was the price. I finished the first four weeks (set of four vials). I am a big Perricone junkie, but have to say that I do not notice anything different. I am debating whether or not to stop the auto delivery that will be coming in August. Not sure if I will give it another try or not.

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

Thanks for your comments. I have this on check hold and was hoping to see additional feedback. For the moment I'm still considering... I hope you are well! I did pick up the tsv, primarily due to the conversation we had months ago regarding the eye product! Thrilled to be able to have an ounce included in this offer. I've watched for months and months for a decent price or package and now look forward to adding this to my regime. Yay!

Have you seen the "view your deal" site? Do look at the large selection of Perricone offered at half off. Good thru midnight, not sure if that's est or pst, but definitely worth a peek. Interesting items from other vendors too. 

Super Contributor

Don't bother does not work. I used it. I now only use Paula's Choice for my skin type and nothing compares to the results. Don't waste your time with Perricone

Honored Contributor

@beauty0125 Perricone is not a waste of time, as you state, for me. It has worked very well and I will continue to use it until the time comes that it may not work.

However, my experience with the specific product that the poster was talking about appears not to work for me. It does for others. One product line may not work for everyone, but Perricone has done wonders for my aging skin.

There are only a couple of items in Perricone that do not appear to be contributing as much as I thought they might. Perhaps my expectations were too high. But overall, his products have done wonders for me, and as long as I can afford them, I will continue to purchase them.

Last year I did a six-week experiment of not using any Perricone products. At the end of that time, I did not hesitate to go back to Perricone. I definitely noticed that the appearance of my skin had diminished without his products. It took a few weeks, but it was back to being the skin I was loving.

Thanks to QVC and other places that run good sales on Perricone, I am able to continue using a product line that has people surprised when they find out my true age. The comments almost always include how soft, clear, and healthy looking my skin is.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I use Perricone on a much smaller scale than @World Traveler but am totally amazed with my results. Almost so, that's it's rather unbelievable to state my positive results. I've tried some other lines along the way yet keep going back to the Conformer and neuropeptide products that knock my socks off. Still unsure about the OP product but have a few days to decide.  I did pick up 4 items at the view your deal dot com 50%off sale. @World Traveler, apparently the sale is thru midnight pst as I just completed ordering. If convenient check out the Spongelle products offered . Great reviews! Each item is so inviting and these prices certainly invite a little early holiday shopping...which I did if I don't pig out once my pkg arrives. I did some damage at a few of the sale sites offered this time around. Do look💖

Esteemed Contributor

@World Traveler

Your name didn't highlight in my recent post. This is to notify you .

Frequent Contributor

Thank you for your replies.  I use and like the neuropeptide line but think I will wait with this.