Valued Contributor

I have used Perricone off and on for years. Everytime I stray I regret it. My main issues is around the mouth area. Wondered if any of you have had good results in that area and what are you using.

Occasional Contributor

I am with you.  I have tried other cheaper brands and you can tell it.  I get on the perricone site and sign up for emails when they have deals.  They do have pretty good promotions

Honored Contributor

I have tried many, none have worked any miracles for me, no better than a less pricey brand for me. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Perricone favorites?

[ Edited ]

I'm no expert on skin products, ingredients, etc., but for whatever reason I've always liked Cold Plasma. I do jump around all over with face products but still have always liked CP. I did try the neuropetide day and night formulas but again, for whatever reason, didn't really like those. Cold Plasma definitely got a bad rap because of the scent. I smelled it, also, but it never really bothered me. And I do think newer versions have less of a smell.

My two cents, which is worth not that much.  

Valued Contributor

I get so many emails from them. I have called to get recommendations but the ladies must be on commission because they are always trying to sell me another product. Sometimes I need info on the best productts to use for my issues. I think I have most  and just want to know which ones to use

Valued Contributor

For daytime, I use a LOT of Cold Plasma Plus. Follow that with Growth Factor Serum and Neuropeptide Facial Cream. I work them into my skin very well, especially around my mouth.

Nightime I use the same except use the Neuropeptide Night. My skin looks plump and glowy.

Honored Contributor

I have used so many of Perricone's products, and there for a while my bathroom counter looked like the displays at a beauty shop! But the #1 product of his that my skin absolutely loves is his Cold Plasma. My skin is like a sponge when I put CP on it, so it must have something my skin lacks.

I will note, however, that I think the formulas for his CP products have changed, and I don't mean the Sub-D, which was changed a bit because people objected to the smell, which did not bother me at all.

I mostly noticed a change in his CP for the eye area. Last fall a new jar of that made my eye area get small bumps, like a rash. I would stop using it for a couple of weeks and then the bumps would clear up. When I would start back using the eye product, within a few days I was having the bumps again.

I thought it was just a bad batch and tried another jar I had in the drawer, and the same thing happened around my eyes. I don't purchase it any more; I just use CeraVe Eye Repair Cream that I can get pretty much anywhere.  

Valued Contributor

I have an issue with most eye creams so I stick to one from Isomers. I've been using the Perricone conformer but not sure I'll continue when I've used it all. Very expensive and really couldnt see results to justify the cost. I think I'll continie with the cold plasma plus twice a day and the neuropeptide day and night cream.

Valued Contributor

Forgot to add the DMAE pads or the toner. I do like both of those