Trusted Contributor

I hope you will post what is working best for you in Perricone where you see results.  I am cutting back on all the purchases and I have decided to keep Blue Plasma kit and Liquid Gold and neuropeptide firming cream...........I think this is enough.  Yet, What is working where you see results. Most of us on the Auto delivery has been in the program at least a year.  Thank you and happiness to all.

Occasional Contributor

Re: Perricone Questions Please

I have used the Perricone facial cream for quite a few years.  It isn't how my skin looks  when I use it BUT how it looks when I don't....I also like the new night facial cream.  i am not a fan of the Plasma products.  They really didn't make a difference for me.  I like to stick with several products, too many and I get overwhelmed.  I am just finishing up the night repair and not sure if I will reorder.  Might just use the night Perricone facial cream for awhile.  Too much gets rather pricey and I think my skin does better when I change out occassionally.  I also think the PTR retinol is wonderful.  I use it several times a week along with his unwrinkle night cream.  Seems to shake things up a bit.

Respected Contributor

Gosh, we are all so obviously different. Cold Plasma works well for me. I put it on my face at night and can see an obvious difference the next moring. Really. I also have been using Cold Plasma neck but can't say that it has done much to help. My neck is a hot mess, though. Ha! Haven't really tried any other Perricone products that I can think of right now.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have tried/used so many of the Perricone products, my bathroom counter looks like a place you would go to in order to purchase them. I really need to cut down. 

I have both regular blue plasma for the face and the blue plasma for the eye. Not sure I see any difference, so when they are finished I probably won't reorder. I thought it was to be like a mini peel. Since my skin wasn't in that bad of a shape, maybe I don't need it. It was one of those great deals that was part of a package set of his products.

I finished the cold plasma for the face and miss it. Think I will reorder. Almost finished with the cold plasma for the eye; ditto with replacement. Have the cold plasma sub-D and can't decide if it is better than TriVectin, which I tried once. I'm on the fence on this one.

I use the facial neupeptide/liquid gold and definitely see a difference in firmness. Just wish the shipments of tubes would be more consistent. This last one I'm on is quite runny. The one I got in January wasn't. Saw they had it in a jar for a special kit presentation. Would prefer that, but since I already had the other items in the kit, I passed.

I think the night neupeptide cream is very good.

I can take or leave the Nutritive Cleanser. One thing I do say about it that is good, it lasts a long time. I would say about six months for his 6 oz size.

Face Finishing Moisturizer seems to come with a lot of combination packaging. I like it.

Tried the ALA/DMAE duo and at first thought it was doing very well at smoothing out wrinkles. Have since come to the conclusion it wasn't that and have discontinued the auto delivery on it.

The firming neck therapy is so-so for me; prefer the sub D between the two. Have also tried Bare Minerals neck cream and I think it is as good as these two for less money. Tried the Strivectin once and I think it is as good also.

Love, love, love the tinted face moisturizer with SPF 30. It's on auto-delivery and can't think of a reason that I would discontinue. Works great for me. Have fair skin and it gives me a light glow; enough to make me look alive and not a walking zombie!

Formula 15 came with Concentrated Treatment. I have almost finished my first bottle of Formula 15 and I like it. I don't care for the bottle with plunger, because I can't easily get the ingredients out of the bottom. Have not tried the Concentrated Treatment yet; that's for night, I think.

Acyl-Glutathione for the eyes works well for me. I put it over the cold plasma eye product.

Tried several of the costmetics (no makeup-makeup). Am not impressed. Fortunately I got very small trial size of the bronzer, highlighter, blush, foundation, lipstick, and mascara. The lipstick is okay but very pale in color; probably the way it is supposed to be. The mascara is okay. The rest just doesn't work for me. I might be applying it wrong, but have gone back to my Bare Minerals and/or IT Cosmetics after trying this.

A friend of mine got the Signature Reserve, but can't afford to continue with the auto-delivery. I told her to continue with it and I would buy it from her. Haven't had a chance to try it yet. She also got the Acyl-Glutathion Deep Crease Serum, and I asked her to keep the auto delivery coming so I can also buy it from her and try it.

Love the Chloro Plasma and alternate it with Peter Thomas Roth's black mud mask.

Ordered the Re:Firm skin smoothing product, but it hasn't arrived yet. Should get it this week. Sounds like an interesting product to try.

Enjoy the High Potency Evening Repair, but like one of the other products, you have to work at getting the last bit of product out of the container. The plunger just doesn't get it all out, so I have to keep it upside down and then open the bottle, which can be messy. Feels really good on the face.

Okay, all of the above are way too much to take at one time and so I alternate. I sometimes think I should take a break from Perricone, just to see if his products are that good. What I mean is, I started his products not one at a time, but a bunch at a time. The problem with that is that if your skin looks and feels good, which mine does, then how do I know which one of his products are working? Maybe only 2-3 are all I need to get the same results. But like most things I do, I just dive in and go gung-ho!

Hope this helps you. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Gosh, we are all so obviously different. Cold Plasma works well for me. I put it on my face at night and can see an obvious difference the next moring. Really. I also have been using Cold Plasma neck but can't say that it has done much to help. My neck is a hot mess, though. Ha! Haven't really tried any other Perricone products that I can think of right now.  

I only use cold plasma as part of my morning routine. Love the stuff!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

We are so different in our skin needs and what works, and what doesn't!  Here we have a few Perricone users on this thread, with different loves, and different likes. We find something in Perricone we can't do without, a HG.  But not all products work for everyone.  I try to tell people that.  Perricone has wonderful products, once you find one that is for you...there is no going back.  It is expensive to try, over and over.  I agree there.  I started with a try me kit, that had the face wash, NP cream, neck cream,eye serum and the HP night cream..  Pretty basic things

Since I have been using Perricone for over 5 years, I have whittled my arsenal down a bit.  I try most all new new products. In the skin care line I just tried the neuropeptide neck serum.  I think that is it.  it is newer, and in a pump bottle and is a liquid. liquid, and for the neck..  I am liking it, bu don't see a huge difference between this and the neck cream I have been using forever.  The Sub D is one product I cannot go without!  I use it on the jawline and under the neck

In the make up line I am loving, loving loving the eyeshadow.!  I love the mascara and the foundation.  I really like the rouge, but prefer BB pot rouge..  It seems like lipstick gets darker as it sits in my drawer.  I have the original, and will not purchase.  To much on the fushia side for me.  I need a cora, or brown or a brown pink.  There is too much purple in the lipstick for me.

I have found the Cold Plasma just too harsh for me.  I do have a jar I use a few times a month because I have it.  I don't really see a difference in the plasma, so I have only used deluxe samples and not purchased.  One of my daughters loves it though!