Occasional Contributor

Perricone Auto Delivery - anyone having problems?

I was just notified that my Perricone auto delivery is OUT OF STOCK and on back order. I thought the purpose of auto delivery was so that we would always get our items. This is not an old auto delivery. It is every 6 months and I have only received the initial delivery so far and am now due for the first auto delivery. VERY UNHAPPY. Have any of you experienced this?

Honored Contributor

Re: Perricone Auto Delivery - anyone having problems?

@RAG  I haven't had a problem yet with my Perricone AD's and I have several going on, so maybe I'd welcome a problem.   But I did have a Josie AD cancel its final shipment -  maybe because I'd delayed it past its initial 2-year offer? 

I suppose I could have called to ask, but for that AD, I just decided to use its not coming as a way to clean out the small stash I'd built up. 

AS for guarantees -  I don't think there are any and I don't think it's going to get any better going forward but I don't want to get political here.

Valued Contributor

I haven't had any problems. I guess you could look at it this way: at least the product hasn't been sitting around in the q warehouse for a long time. 

Occasional Contributor

Yes, I received  this email, it would be my second shipment.  I really hope they don't cancel it!

Thanks for your order placed on 03/03/17 for: (1) Perricone MD The Power of Neuropeptides 3-piece (Item# A283924). Unfortunately, we're unable to ship your order as promised, and we're very sorry. We're working with the vendor to obtain stock.

If we cannot obtain stock, we'll send another email to confirm our cancellation of your order.

Valued Contributor

Thats disturbing because  these specails are the only way many can afford Perricone.

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes!  I'm on AD from a kit from about two years ago, and my account shows it shipped, but I never got it.   Q's CS credited me with no problem of course, but she said she couldn't re-send it.   She asked if I want to stay on for the next shipment.  Well is it available?  If it's available, why can't I get it now?  Confusing.