Occasional Contributor

Through a corporate program ("corporate perks"), Perricone is offering 25% off. I tried to enter the code on the Perricone website without clicking the link and it looks like the site is not accepting it. But I thought that you may be able to call the company and say you're having computer problems and maybe they'd apply it to a phone order.

Or you can join Borders Reward Perks (it's the same program my company joined) at the link below - I just joined and it looks like it's free. Once you "check in" for the Overwhelming Offers, on the right side of the Philosophy line, you'll see the Perricone 25% off text - click the "Available Now".

The code is "Jump25".

http://www.bordersrewardsperks.com/overwhelmingoffer

Save 25% on your online purchase from Perricone MD.

More than just a skincare line, the highly effective products created by dermatologist Dr. N. V. Perricone promotes skin health from the inside out.

Whether you're battling the inevitable signs of aging or preserving the skin you were born with, Perricone MD offers an intelligent and synergistic approach to beautiful skin. Products are designed with cutting edge technology and ingredients to fight each of the 10 most viable signs of aging.

This offer is valid online only and cannot be combined with any other coupons, discounts, or promotions. Gift Cards/Certificates purchased from this Merchant do not apply unless stated otherwise. Savings will only be delivered when you purchase through the link provided on this page. If you visit this Merchant through other websites prior to your purchase, you will not receive the program savings. Tax and shipping costs do not apply to this offer unless stated otherwise. You may lose your savings when you return purchased item(s).
Enter Code at Checkout