Respected Contributor

How are these products?  Seem to be reasonably priced and fairly "clean"!

Honored Contributor

I love Perllier products and have been using for many years--since they were on QVC.  I sure miss the free shipping HSN provided before the merger.  Keeps my purchases lower though.

Esteemed Contributor

I love them 

Respected Contributor

I love all their products. Body wash, hand creams, & face serums.

Honored Contributor

During the holidays I'll buy the set of mini handcreams and keep them all for myself!

Honored Contributor

Disappointing to see that Perlier uses sulfates and artificial dyes in their body washes, really lowers the quality of the ingredients. 

Respected Contributor

I love Perlier Bath and Body products and have been using them for over 25 years.  Lots of different scents and formulas to choose from.... some light,  some richer and extra moisturizing.  My favorites are the Lavender Shea bath, and body, and hand cream .... great for winter and dryer skin.   In the warmer more humid weather I switch to their regular lavender or honey lavender...

Lots of other great scents also.  .

Perlier also has very high quality (non drying) bar soap.

And their 99% pure Shea butter,  and other body butters are excellent also.

I'm a big fan of Beekman 1802 also.   It's hard to compare in general.   There are specific products in each line I prefer and some that I love in both brands.

For face products,  I like the Perlier Hydrozone line. 

The Perlier sets of 1 oz. hand creams are a great way to try out different scents and formulas.   All the hand creams are good.... some are richer than others (Shea, White Almond, Golden Almond, Olive Oil are among the more mosturizing).   I always carry a 1 oz. Perlier hand cream in my handbag.

Respected Contributor

I have and use all three major brands from QVC/HSN-- Perlier, Korres and Beekman.  And I like Perlier the best because the scents smell the most pleasant to me.  I love the Imperial Honey, Carribean Vanilla, and the Shea Almond.  Heavenly scents and very moisturizing.

Respected Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

During the holidays I'll buy the set of mini handcreams and keep them all for myself!

@Jordan2 I do that, too Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@momoftwo2007 wrote:

I have and use all three major brands from QVC/HSN-- Perlier, Korres and Beekman.  And I like Perlier the best because the scents smell the most pleasant to me.  I love the Imperial Honey, Carribean Vanilla, and the Shea Almond.  Heavenly scents and very moisturizing.

@momoftwo2007 

I have and like all three brands, too. I like Perlier scents the best, too. No contest. Not even close.