Honored Contributor

@KKJ wrote:

I loved their Pink Peony line and would get compliments all the time when wearing it. Body wash, cream and for a short time they had a PP perfume. Can't understand why they don't offer it anymore. It was such a pretty scent.

@KKJ 

Pink Peony seems to be a seasonal scent. I got a set over the holidays.

The first Perlier purchase I ever made was for a set of Pink Peony products to give my mom.

Honored Contributor

I haven't tried the skin care products but tempted to try the black rice eye serum

Love the holiday box of mini hand creams

Love the Carribean Vanilla scent - wish they would offer it more often.

Love the Shea body creams

The pomegranate firming arm cream is effective if used regularly but I haven't repurchased bc I prefer Skinn DWP body cream & others have posted favorably for the Skinn Pep40 body cream

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I haven't tried the skin care products but tempted to try the black rice eye serum

I am using the black rice eye serum and I like it a lot.  For me, it helps with puffiness and that tired morning look.  Makeup goes on very smoothly over it.  

Honored Contributor

@Grouchomarx wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

I am using the black rice eye serum and I like it a lot.  For me, it helps with puffiness and that tired morning look.  Makeup goes on very smoothly over it.  

@Grouchomarx  - TY, I'm going to order it next time it's at event pricing/free shipping 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Not a fan really--have tried the a few of the skincare things and sent them back--too expensive and not the glowing results they hype about.

Respected Contributor

I discovered the (orginal) Honey Cream Bath when they came here to the Q, bought it at JC Pennys many times too, saved on s&h. Since they introduced the Imperial Honey Cream Bath over at the H I have used it and love it now exclusively.

I got on autodelivery for the Royal Elixir Nectar of Youth w/ Royal Jelly Drone Technology at a killer price and am using the Royal Elixir Extraordinary Face Mask w/ Royal Jelly. The Nectar of Youth is a creamy serum so I use it on its own, no extra moisturizer except my Skinn tinted moisturizer w/ SPF, the Mask is so nice and soothing. My skin seems brighter, taunter and texture is nice, I really like these 2 products.

Super Contributor

Not a fan.  Much prefer Beekman and Josie Maran products.  I am a huge almond fan and I got the White Almond and to me its more floral than almond.  I have tried their Honey body care products and they smell nice but I was not wow'd by their products.  I think there are much better options out there.

Honored Contributor

I stopped buying Perlier when they stopped making their Lavande edt spray. It was my favorite lavender fragrance.

New Contributor

Yes, I love Perlier, too! I’ve tried Korres, but didn’t care for it. I do like Beekman, too, and Josie Maran, but Perlier is my very favorite. I have tried many different products and scents. My skin loves them. Plus, I love watching Skip and also Amanda when they are on together. I recently purchased the liter size of Imperial  Honey-it is divine!

Respected Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Love the holiday box of mini hand creams

Love the Carribean Vanilla scent - wish they would offer it more often.

Love the Shea body creams

The pomegranate firming arm cream is effective if used regularly but I haven't repurchased bc I prefer Skinn DWP body cream & others have posted favorably for the Skinn Pep40 body cream

@Chi-town girl , I do like many of the Perlier lineup but just not a fan of Black Rice. Just doesn't do anything for my dry skin. I do like Perlier's handcreams, Shea Butter products and their liquid hand soaps. Glad that you are liking the Pep 40 Body Cream. Hope that you are doing well.Heart