Honored Contributor

I have never tried their shower gels,or body lotions ,are they any good?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest 

Yes, have tried many of their fragrances . The ones with Olive oil are really my favorite along with the Sicilian orange scent. Been buying their products for  abt 10 yrs.

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

@goldensrbest 

Yes, have tried many of their fragrances . The ones with Olive oil are really my favorite along with the Sicilian orange scent. Been buying their products for  abt 10 yrs.

Are the lotions moisturizing?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

The products are excellent. The body creams and butters are intensely moisturizing. So are the shower creams. 

Harmonize the World
Esteemed Contributor

i love Perlier shower gels and lotions....i think they are superior to Philosophy.....jmo....

Valued Contributor

Perlier products are excellent. Their body creams and body butters are very moisturizing. Their shower gels are moisturizing too. Someone gave me a Philosophy shower gel once and I used it only a few times - Perlier is much better quality in my opinion. I have been using Perlier probably 20 years. I also use their bar soaps which are moisturizing. Lately I've been purchasing my Perlier products from the Perlier website because you can get some really good deals with their sales.

Honored Contributor

I like their shower washes and body lotions and hand creams.

I always wait until the Christmas holiday time when they offer their gift packs.  I buy a box of hand creams in small sizes.  There is around 12 tubes of all their different scents. 

I keep some and give many away.  I always buy a few boxes.  My husband uses them more than I do.  He likes the shower wash too.

Valued Contributor

Yes, their products are wonderful! I can't live without their hand creams, especially in the winter. They often sell sets of the mini hand creams which is a good way to try out the scents. Their shower gels and creams are also great. Wait for sales at HSN but their products are worth a try! 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

I used to love their large tubes of honey body butters, especially honey/lavendar and honey/cranberry. They’re too expensive for me now, but they were very nice.

Respected Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I have never tried their shower gels,or body lotions ,are they any good?

@goldensrbest Yes, I have tried all kinds of body lotions, and I think Perlier is one of the best.  I don't use much shower gels (I normally use bar soap), but I do use body lotions.  Perlier has excellent body creams, hand creams, or body butters.  I love the mini sets of hand creams, that way you get to try different scents. The ones with shea butter in them are very moisturizing.