Trusted Contributor
Hi Suzy, I caught a minutes of a Perlier show today but they weren't showing Snowdrop. Have you tried it? Can you describe it,please? Also, I'm curious about tier white honey scent. I used to used the original honey many years ago but I moved on when I began using Tova and now AG , as well. Thanks!
Trusted Contributor
Thanks,WWoman. Didn't see your description when I was reading the post. Not sure I want powdery. Is it light?
Respected Contributor

I love the Honey shower cream, it has been my HG since they were at the Q. One of these days I want to try the Imperial Honey line, hoping for a TS on it  soon.

Does anyone remember the Melon Flower (no alcohol) Perfume? That was such a nice summery scent, I wish they would bring it back. I bought an awesome gift basket with this scent, also back when they were here at the Q.

Regular Contributor

Wow, non alcohol would be so great as that would be pure perfume!  But they do have Pink Peony edt on hsn! So cheap too!  

"Life finds a way." --- Ian Malcom Smiley Happy
Respected Contributor

Suzy CurlyQ,  I guess I told an untruth ha, now that I think about it Skip and Amanda had a few different non alcohol scents in the Elaria products, one was the Melon Flower, I think a Gardenia, etc.

In my mind it is all Perlier!!    Smiley Very Happy

eta~ I have smelled the Snowflower and it is a very powdery scent, I like it first wiff but I would tire of it really fast. I also think it is heavy.   jmo

Esteemed Contributor

@nrmI am a fan of Perlier and a few months ago I tried a tub of their body White Honey Cream. I can tell you that it was very moisturizing and I loved how it felt going on but I would not repurchase.To my nose I could not detect any scent.

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Just as heads up, I have seen lots of Perlier in TJ Maxx in the past. 

I haven't seen any Perlier at TJ Maxx or Marshall's recently but recently they have been carrying philosophy products.