Valued Contributor

Anyone buying, sounds great.     Pomegranate body cream.

Esteemed Contributor

@lucky-girl 

Did not realize they had a TSV today. 

Off to check it out!

Honored Contributor

I love Perlier products, but I have so many body creams, etc. that I'm passing on this one.  I don't know if anything can help when you get to a certain age.  

Respected Contributor

@Daysdee wrote:

I love Perlier products, but I have so many body creams, etc. that I'm passing on this one.  I don't know if anything can help when you get to a certain age.  

I agree!  I'm not sure this product is any different than their regular body creams.  I have seen them touting it on air before but never felt tempted.  And I'm a huge Perlier fan! Glad my wallet won't take a hit today!

Esteemed Contributor

I was tempted, but really don't need it.

I still have a few Perlier items in my stash, and promised myself I wasn't going to buy anything else until it was all gone.

Not to mention I put a bunch of items in my cart and the total shipping was $21 + tax.  

That was reason enough to skip this round.

Love that brand, but I'm passing.

Honored Contributor

Free shipping would have made it a lot more appealing. 

Super Contributor

Didn't get the TS, but I did order the White Almond body butter. I am so darn confused about what is really Perlier body butter now and what is their new "whipped body butter" they sometimes also call cream.

The label on the body butter is the same but Skip said it is whipped now and also does not have the little pearls that melt on your skin. I think they have redone all their body butters to the whipped formula and the really thick butters that i loved are gone forever. I do think they should have changed the label and called it whipped and not just body butter. Why would they reformulate a brand that everyone has loved for so many years? 

Respected Contributor

Ive boycotted this brand for years. Cant stand the pompous Skip.

Respected Contributor

The only thing I ordered was the golden almond perfume. I have the hand lotion and every time I put it on before going out, my man tells me how good I smell. So I figure the perfume is the next smartest thing to have. I really like Scip, he is charming and funny. Amanda too but she was not on today. 

Valued Contributor

Skip is not. Pompous