Honored Contributor

I also used the Black Rice Day Cream for a short time, but decided I could live without it, in lieu of some drugstore products (Neutrogena HydroBoost Gel Cream and Alpha Skincare Body Lotion).  I think I deserve some points for that. LOL 😉

@JeanLouiseFinch -  You definitely deserve some points!  I'll watch on Wed and see what the price is and if I want to purchase.  Right now I'm using the Elemis eye cream and love it.  I have 2 tubes left and, like you, was thinking I should be more fiscally responsible and get a less expensive alternative.  However, don't think the Perlier set is less expensive than the Elemis so there is that to think about.  LOL

Trusted Contributor
@JeanLouiseFinch Skip confirmed this is 100% an error. He told my whole group to buy it at the discounted (FAR TOO DISCOUNTED) price. He’s unsure if HSN will now have to honor this. This has never happened to him before. 😏
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinchSkip confirmed this is 100% an error. He told my whole group to buy it at the discounted (FAR TOO DISCOUNTED) price. He’s unsure if HSN will now have to honor this. This has never happened to him before. 😏

@Ilovelife123 Isn't it weird that the single price is way up there and there are no terms for the auto ship schedule?  You know him better than any of us, but part of me wonders if he's saying that as a ploy to get people to jump in early. Just in case it's the truth, I jumped on and got my A/S plan ordered.  That is a phenomenal price for both of the serums. My last plans were more than that when added together - I think one was $37 and the other $40, or close to it.  Now we wait and see how HSN responds, if they renege or not.

Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinchSkip confirmed this is 100% an error. He told my whole group to buy it at the discounted (FAR TOO DISCOUNTED) price. He’s unsure if HSN will now have to honor this. This has never happened to him before. 😏

@Ilovelife123 and @JeanLouiseFinch - I would think they would have to honor it even if it is a mistake.  It is their loss and businesses, when they make mistakes like that, usually have to honor them.  I also wondered about the AS as it doesn't say how often it is sent out.  

Honored Contributor

@JudyL wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@Ilovelife123 and @JeanLouiseFinch - I would think they would have to honor it even if it is a mistake.  It is their loss and businesses, when they make mistakes like that, usually have to honor them.  I also wondered about the AS as it doesn't say how often it is sent out.  

I'm guessing it will eventually default to 60 days, but that's too short IMO.  The bottles will last longer than that. Once the order is processed, @JudyL, the customer can set it up however they want and adjust as needed They just go in and edit the item shipping schedule. I do it all the time. 

Honored Contributor

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

I'm guessing it will eventually default to 60 days, but that's too short IMO.  The bottles will last longer than that. Once the order is processed, @JudyL, the customer can set it up however they want and adjust as needed They just go in and edit the item shipping schedule. I do it all the time. 

@JeanLouiseFinch - I am so tempted to order the AS and see if I like it.  Can always cancel it if I don't.  Even though I've never bought any of the BR products, even I know this is a good deal.

Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier TS 05-31-23

[ Edited ]

@JudyL wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch wrote:

@JudyL wrote:

@Ilovelife123 wrote:

@JeanLouiseFinch - I am so tempted to order the AS and see if I like it.  Can always cancel it if I don't.  Even though I've never bought any of the BR products, even I know this is a good deal.

@JudyL Now is your chance before HSN gets the heads up.  That was my motivation anyway.

One more thing I neglected to mention earlier.  The Perlier Black Rice has multiple molecular weights if HA, so they penetrate and work at different levels.  Not all HA serums are made that way.  I'm not sure how the budget friendly options that I shared are made in that regard.

Trusted Contributor
@JeanLouiseFinch, when you posted (the other day) that it should be around $50, I cringed a little. It was slated to be MORE than $50, and I didn’t really want to comment how much more. This price came as a huge shock to me AND HIM. I’d known the price for a bit, so I was VERY confused to see this pricing. 😬
Honored Contributor

@Ilovelife123 wrote:
@JeanLouiseFinch, when you posted (the other day) that it should be around $50, I cringed a little. It was slated to be MORE than $50, and I didn’t really want to comment how much more. This price came as a huge shock to me AND HIM. I’d known the price for a bit, so I was VERY confused to see this pricing. 😬

I had no idea, just made a guess.  I'd never be as lucky if I bought a lottery ticket.  LOL

Trusted Contributor
@JeanLouiseFinch, it was also supposed to be titled “on a desert island with mom”; I’ve also known that for quite a while. The whole listing is incorrect. 😵‍💫I’m sure they’ll “clean it up”. They have to, now. 🤷‍♀️