Honored Contributor

Re: Perlier Royal Jelly Elixir

[ Edited ]

I ordered the honey face night  oil.  I like  oils and the reviews were excellent.

Respected Contributor

I'm a tad tempted.  I've tried 4 products from the Royal Elixir line -- 2 I liked (face serum and cream) and 2 I thought were average (eye and neck/dec serums).  But I'm not sure the two I liked did anything other products that cost less don't.   While the TS sounded good, I know Skip and Amanda frequently over hype.  However, it can still be returned after the 21 days if it doesn't deliver.

Honored Contributor

@Stormygirl wrote:

I actually did order this TS as I like their royal jelly line. The clinicals looked impressive too and if the results after 21 days are as stated.....very good. Hope it works!

I didn't plan to order, but I fell for it.  I figure I can try it for the 21 days and if I like it I'm locked in to the lower price.  I haven't tried much of their skincare line, but I do really like the Perlier bath and body products.  I also ordered the new honey mask.

Honored Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I tried some of their shower wash, body lotion, scrubs. Didn't like any of them to use not the scents.  Tossed it all in the trash, what a waste of money.  Can't speak for their royal elixir.

The Q used to have a vendor with royal jelly - YEARS ago.

That was a different person that sold royal jelly "vitamins."  Later she was one that was involved in class action suits for false claims.  Years ago Skip was on QVC with Perlier items--at that time mostly the honey and White Almond bath and body items.   Seemed quite popular on QVC at that time.  That was before Philosophy and many other brands.

Valued Contributor

@cantdrive55 

I ordered the Perlier Royal Jelly Elixir  Wednesday night and ordered Auto Delivery option.   

I did not order the  OIL  but was tempted! I have the Josie Argan Oil in my fridge, and her Argan Oil Whipped Butter and like both very much. 

My favorite line is  Wei East  *GOLDEN ROOT*, I like it a lot which means they may stop making it !!  ??  (happens all the time)   I have some extra stocked up just in case. 

Report back what you think of the Elixir please.

CAT

Trusted Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

I tried some of their shower wash, body lotion, scrubs. Didn't like any of them to use not the scents.  Tossed it all in the trash, what a waste of money.  Can't speak for their royal elixir.

The Q used to have a vendor with royal jelly - YEARS ago.

@PINKdogWOOD  Was it Bee Alive ?  I wondered where that lady went.......

Honored Contributor

@gacat123 wrote:

@cantdrive55 

I ordered the Perlier Royal Jelly Elixir  Wednesday night and ordered Auto Delivery option.   

I did not order the  OIL  but was tempted! I have the Josie Argan Oil in my fridge, and her Argan Oil Whipped Butter and like both very much. 

My favorite line is  Wei East  *GOLDEN ROOT*, I like it a lot which means they may stop making it !!  ??  (happens all the time)   I have some extra stocked up just in case. 

Report back what you think of the Elixir please.

CAT

Golden Root is a dupe for the Rhodiola plant, do a search for skin care with Rhodiola, you will find some.