Honored Contributor

Well, I was bored this afternoon, and truth be told my toes were starting to look like I was ready to climb trees. So I got out my emjoi, and all my equipment, and I wish I was more agile. I feel like I got a workout, because I just don't bend like I used to.  Anyway, I did a pretty good job, not professional by any means, but that is out for the foreseeable future. My toes are " you do blue," by Essie, and they look snazzy. Simple pleasures. 😻

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

i wish i could reach my feet....darn arthritis!!

Honored Contributor

@nana59 wrote:

i wish i could reach my feet....darn arthritis!!

@nana59 , The things we take for granted, till their gone. 😢

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor
I don’t go to nail salons anyway so I always keep mine in shape myself. Now that the salons won’t be open again until at least April 30, I am going to have to figure out how to color my hair.
Trusted Contributor

Hi, @QVCkitty1 !  I did my own pedicure a few days ago.  I'm sporting OPI's Go with the Lava Flow, a coral shade and one of my faves.  I usually do my own but treat myself every once in a while.  I'm thinking my April 9 pre-Easter appointment won't happen!

Honored Contributor

I do my own pedis, always have. It's really not that easy to get everything looking good but I do a fiar job I think.

I start adding polish, color around this time of year weather pending for open toe shoes and sandals. Been thinking about starting and so today will be the day. I'll add color after DH leaves for his work (he's allowed to b/c he's in the agricultural world and he works all by himself). I start with soft colors and then as the season progresses the colors get brighter, bolder.

Honored Contributor

I do my own nails, fingers and toes. I've never had them done professionally. I can't waste my hard-earned money on something I can do myself for free.. I get compliments all the time on my manicure/pedicures so I guess I'm doing a good job!

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

My heels are in bad shape.  I think I'll have to start working on my feet right away.  

Honored Contributor

I've been leaving my toes polish free to just give the nails a rest. I have cut, filed, put the cuticle remover gel on and pushed them back. Then slathered feet w/ lotion and cuticles w/ oil and then my no-show socks. 

***Just wanted to share a quickie tip for dry cracked heels...like mine. Many southerners walk barefoot and on hardwood floors, the moisture is pulled out of feet. Fill a basin that fits and barely covers bottom of your feet w/ solution of vinegar and mouthwash. Soak your feet for 15 minutes. Amazing! When you wipe them dry, a lot of dead skin peels away. 

Respected Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

My heels are in bad shape.  I think I'll have to start working on my feet right away.  

I slather my feet in Vick's.  It leaves them soft with no cracked heels.