Honored Contributor

wrote:

@Love2Laugh, I did use a 20 percent code about a month ago. But yes, I don't see them as regularly as before.

Rats! I missed that 20% one. I waited to order, and some how missed out on it. I can't seem to get the email from them. They say I am on the list, but I never receive emails from them. I have to lurk every couple of weeks, and if I miss it for too long, I miss those deals. 

@Love2Laugh, I'd give them a call if I were you.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Those looking for a promo code, I got a Paulas choice catalog yesterday in the mail and there is a 20% off code on the back. I used it last night. I'm sure you can find it if you google.

I think its good until Feb 19th

Respected Contributor

I love PC's products and have used them for many years.  There's only two things I'm not crazy about.

1.  Lots of "cones" in her products and it gives me milia.  (Can't deal with that). 

2.  I was on her e-mail list, but I'm bothered by her DAILY e-mails!!!!  I just removed my e-mail from her list.  I would like to receive e-mails, but daily is entirely too much. 

Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the info.  Just used her 20% off coupon and free shipping over 50.00.  Anyone use her bha spot remover.  It has hydroquinoine in it. 

Trusted Contributor

@beautybrowsing  Funny you should post about this, I was just thinking about this topic the other day.  Her last TSV was such an amazing deal, I wish she would do another one.  She also had a One Time Only that day that was a really good deal. 

Her sales on her website aren't as great as they used to be, nothing to really tempt me.  I also become a little overwhelmed by all the new products she releases.  I'll usually buy a few samples of different things when I'm placing an order.  I don't really understand why QVC would make a business arrangement with her and then never have her on.  QVC pricing is the same as Paula's website.

My skin is in good shape and I give her line credit.  Last night my mom, sister, and I went to Costco.  We were checking out and the cashier asked if my sister and I were sisters.  I said, yes.  She goes, who's older?  I said, I was older and she asked by how much.  I said, 6.  She said, 6 minutes?  I said no, 6 years.  Hahaha.  I'm 40 and my sister is 34.  I really do enjoy my Paula's Choice products.

@Love2Laugh  Thanks for the serum recommendation.  I want to love Paula's serums, but I really don't like the slip of the -cones on my skin.  I much prefer a more water-based serum like Philosophy's WHINE serum.  I probably have a sample of the the serum you were talking about, so I'll give it a whirl.  Nice to see your name here, btw.  You had the famous retinol percentages list back in the day, if I remember correctly.  This board moved so fast back then, with an incredible amount of advanced skincare knowledge.  I miss those days.  I learned a lot from all the posters here.  Heart

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I love PC's products and have used them for many years.  There's only two things I'm not crazy about.

1.  Lots of "cones" in her products and it gives me milia.  (Can't deal with that). 

2.  I was on her e-mail list, but I'm bothered by her DAILY e-mails!!!!  I just removed my e-mail from her list.  I would like to receive e-mails, but daily is entirely too much. 

@Sunshine Kate

And that's the funny part.  I've been shopping from her site for years and I never get an email!  Maybe you're getting mine, too.

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor
@just bee wrote:

PC

Anyone else use her Skin Recovery cleanser?  I've been using it for years and recently reordered.  I swear the new bottle is different.  I've compared ingredients and I've looked at her website to see if anyone else has noticed a change.

It feels much thicker and it seems to rinse off more easily.  Not a bad change, but there's definitely a difference.

@just bee  I use the Skin Recovery cleanser.  I've used it for many years and love it.  The last time I ordered it I noticed it was thicker than the last bottle.  It's been a while since I ordered, though, so this was a little while ago that I got my new bottle.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

wrote:
@just bee wrote:

PC

Anyone else use her Skin Recovery cleanser?  I've been using it for years and recently reordered.  I swear the new bottle is different.  I've compared ingredients and I've looked at her website to see if anyone else has noticed a change.

It feels much thicker and it seems to rinse off more easily.  Not a bad change, but there's definitely a difference.

@just bee  I use the Skin Recovery cleanser.  I've used it for many years and love it.  The last time I ordered it I noticed it was thicker than the last bottle.  It's been a while since I ordered, though, so this was a little while ago that I got my new bottle.

@NickNack

Oh, thank goodness!  I thought I was losing it.  It IS thicker!

I actually like the change. Woman Very Happy

~My philosophy: Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels, here on Earth, who teach us to be better human beings.~
Honored Contributor

@just bee  I really like the thicker cleanser, too.  I should have mentioned that in my post.  I like it much better.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

wrote:

@just bee  I really like the thicker cleanser, too.  I should have mentioned that in my post.  I like it much better.

@NickNack

The previous formula was thick, but I'd still lose a lot of it between my fingers.  Not this formula.  It's slower coming out of the bottle and it stays on my face until I rinse it off.  Feels a tad more... rich, maybe?  It seems to smell slightly different, too.