Super Contributor

Re: Paula's choice products $1 increase in price

I can tell you her lip balm is absolutely amazing. I haven't been able to find anything I like better, so my luck I'm going to continue spending the $15. I notice I have the tendency of buying lots of different lip balms only to be disappointed and thats money down the drain. So if you decide to you won't be disappointed. It's always been .5 ounces of product I hope they don't start to make it less, then that will be very disappointing as well.
Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

I'm a brand new PC girl and besides loving the performance of her products, I think she has a great price point. It's much less expensive than PTR, which I used prio to switching to PC. I'll keep using it & am thinking of getting the lip balm.

@SurferWifeI agree in general about the prices.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Valued Contributor

Oh, no!  I, too, am an original Paula's Choice "girl" and I feel like the company is definitely taking the wrong direction too.  I was just compaining the other day that Beautypedia has changed for the worse - the reviews aren't being updated and there are whole manufacturers that used to be on the site that are totally gone.  I was also upset because the FAQs section for each individual product is missing as well.  I found that section very helpful when trying to choose between like products.  The company has also discontinued some of the more popular products.  I used the Sheer Cream Lipstick for years and years and years.  It was one of the few lipsticks that actually had an SPF.  People were literally begging them to make new colors since they loved the lipstick so much.  Well, not only didn't they make new colors, they discontinued the product altogether!  And if you make even a slightly negative remark on their Facebook page, they delete your comment.  Not happy!Man Mad

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

I hope qvc will come up with some great PC bundles in the future like the last tsv. I don't think PC will sell well on qvc when the prices of single items is the same and you have to pay shipping. When it comes down to it they are still cheaper then say PTR or high end brands.