Respected Contributor
The PC site has every ingredient listed for every single product. Many sites do not, and you have to go searching everywhere for them. I've also emailed her and done Live Chat with her CS on several occasions, and had very good results. Once, it was for a friend that was pregnant and was wondering if an item was safe, before I let her have it (it was an item that I received a deluxe sample of that was of no interest to me for my skin type and concerns). I'm sorry, but I feel like it's the consumers responsibility to research ingredients, and I'm sorry you had poor CS. Hopefully they will get back to you.
Honored Contributor

It is the rare site that includes a Prop 65 warning. The warning was included with your purchase. You can then decide whether you want to use it. This is a common occurrence. PC did exactly what they were supposed to do.

If you have access to facts that I don't about this ingredient being in any way harmful in skin care, then tell them you want to return it. I'm sure that they will cover the cost, even though they have no obligation to do so.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland