Contributor

Paula's Choice code now working

spoke with customer service and she said it was mistakenly discontinued. I placed my order online and saved $17.00. It should be good till midnight EDT.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice code now working

Thanks for posting about this.  I just placed an order on Dermstore and it went through even though what I wanted was out of stock (also out of stock on Paula's website).  After tax, the price was even to the Paula's Choice sale.  

*QVC Community member since 10/24/2006*
Respected Contributor

I only received an e-mail from PC saying the sale was cancelled, no message saying it was a "mistake" and I could now order.  You would think they would send an e-mail out to let us know.  Something's fishy in Denmark!

However, I already ordered some Cellex-C to try, so I'll see how that works.

Contributor

I agree something is fishy. It took many, many tries to get through to CS. I think the complaints were too great and they had to reinstate the sale. BTW, I never got the email stating they were calling off the sale.

Respected Contributor

I'm thinking the customer service reps were told to just give the sale prices to those who called in to complain.  I'm not sure why you wouldn't get the e-mail - here was what I got:

"Dear ____ , 

We wanted to let you know that we are ending our Halloween Sale one day early due to the overwhelming response.

You will still receive 25% off if you order by Friday, 11:59pm Eastern (9pm Pacific / 10pm Mountain / 11pm Central).

Please be patient as your order may take a few days longer than normal to arrive while we dig out from under this extraordinary display of customer love.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at (can't put email here!)

Thank You for your Loyalty,

Paula’s Choice Skincare Team"

Honored Contributor

I didn't receive the e-mail either.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Contributor

@Lannie wrote:

I'm thinking the customer service reps were told to just give the sale prices to those who called in to complain.  I'm not sure why you wouldn't get the e-mail - here was what I got:

"Dear ____ , 

We wanted to let you know that we are ending our Halloween Sale one day early due to the overwhelming response.

You will still receive 25% off if you order by Friday, 11:59pm Eastern (9pm Pacific / 10pm Mountain / 11pm Central).

Please be patient as your order may take a few days longer than normal to arrive while we dig out from under this extraordinary display of customer love.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email us at (can't put email here!)

Thank You for your Loyalty,

Paula’s Choice Skincare Team"

The CS rep didn't place the order, I did on line after she told me the discount code had been reinstated.

I also never got that email, so when I went to place my order I was totally confused. At first I thought there was a computer snafu and tried, at hour intervals, to place the order. When CS opened the line was busy, busy, busy. I was disconnected twice, but was totally ticked off and finally make a connection with a live person. I think they got a lot of dung from this misstep. 

Unfortunately, this is what happens when you sell your company to a big Corp.

Respected Contributor

SnowKita, the OP on this subject got the same e-mail I did about cancelling the sale 1 day early, and she e-mailed them as I did, only she received a reply back, which she posted on her thread.