Honored Contributor

Re: Paula's Choice TSV date changed

They are showing two bottles of the same stuff, then two others.  Unfortunately I already own that one.  With all the things she has, you would think they could come up with four different products. 

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze I just had to tell you how much I love your picture of Charlie Brown and Snoopy ( I wish I knew how to do that)! I'm a big Peanuts fan, I even had a dog named Snoopy!

Honored Contributor

@Jordan2 wrote:

@HappyDaze I just had to tell you how much I love your picture of Charlie Brown and Snoopy ( I wish I knew how to do that)! I'm a big Peanuts fan, I even had a dog named Snoopy!

@Jordan2 thank you! I love Peanuts too. I try to pick  an image to match the season. kinda silly I suppose. Smiley Happy

To have one as your avatar, just google various peanuts pictures and then right mouse click on it, copy picture onto your desktop and then you can go into your qvc profile and browse for pictures on you desktop to save as your avatar. Hope that makes sense. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Jordan2 wrote:

@Jordan2 thank you! I love Peanuts too. I try to pick  an image to match the season. kinda silly I suppose. Smiley Happy

To have one as your avatar, just google various peanuts pictures and then right mouse click on it, copy picture onto your desktop and then you can go into your qvc profile and browse for pictures on you desktop to save as your avatar. Hope that makes sense. Smiley Happy

I'm not tech savvy at all and that just zoomed right over my head! Thanks anyway!

Valued Contributor

Can anyone tell me what the price will be for the TSV?

Respected Contributor

It's $49.96

Valued Contributor

@Trudey wrote:

It's $49.96

Wow! I think I might have to get that. Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

@suzyQ3@HappyDaze,I have used about 4 drops added to my lotion on my feet, and holy cow, why did I not do this sooner!  Two nights in a row have really softened my summer feet. 

Honored Contributor

@Jeannie29 wrote:

@suzyQ3@HappyDaze,I have used about 4 drops added to my lotion on my feet, and holy cow, why did I not do this sooner!  Two nights in a row have really softened my summer feet. 

@Jeannie29 yay, glad it is working well for you! I know my feet are soft as a baby's bum! Smiley Wink

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've always brought my skin care down to neck and chest, but really struggled with this TSV,  but I think I may cave. I use the wrinkle repair serum and was interested in the moisturizer. Now that I've tried on my feet I think I will get this on the TSV date, since I do not need this early.