Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus 

Hi Shanus.....problem here. Yesterday I used an eyeshadow primer, and used IT Cosmetics eyeshadows, liner, mascara.... and about two hours later my eyeshadow looked almost transparent. The color had faded, and I swear it looked almost see-through. What am I doing wrong? How did those actresses get that deep Burr more saturated color on their eyes even if it's a lighter color shadow? Thanks! 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Paging Shanus

[ Edited ]

@Effie54 Shanus has a thread open. Move down the page. It starts "Cold Morning." She is there waiting for questions.

Esteemed Contributor

@On It wrote:

@Effie54 Shanus has a thread open. Move down the page. It starts "Cold Morning." She is there waiting for questions.

Thank you! 

Honored Contributor

@Effie54   Defintely could be the primer (I use a sheer over it to set it) before applying shadow. The other issue could be the shadow itself is meant to be natural looking and not as saturated as you'd like. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@Effie54   Defintely could be the primer (I use a sheer over it to set it) before applying shadow. The other issue could be the shadow itself is meant to be natural looking and not as saturated as you'd like. 

Thank you so much!