Super Contributor
Janie just checking to see how you are doing?
Super Contributor

Me too! I've thought of you often this week. Hope your recovery is going well!

Lola
Super Contributor
Hello, my friend- I am here. Thank you for thinking of me ( you also, Lola). I did have unexpected surgery 2 weeks ago. I had been in a lot of pain and went to my Dr. She said it was a hernia and insisted I go right to the emergency room. 9 hours later they had done nothing and sent me home. We found a surgeon the next morning, and he did surgery the next day. There were 2 actually, so my belly looks like a road map, but at least that pain was gone. So after a week of bed rest, flowers, casseroles, I was finally able to move around slowly, but no bending, lifting, etc. My family took wonderful care of me. Then my oldest came down with the flu....high fever, throwing up all over the house, the whole 9 yards. My husband works 2 jobs and had just gone back to work, so I was on my own taking care of my poor DS- and it was challenging. Then 3 days into that my youngest and I came down with the flu. DH followed the next day. What can I say....the family that gets sick together stays together??? Lol . So that is where we are now....in the middle of the flu. Good times, good times..... I have been lurking here but not really posting much. Thank you so much for checking in on me, I really appreciate it. So...how are you and your family doing. Has spring hit at your homes yet?? It is a beautiful sunny day here in CT, I am so grateful for the light streaming into our living room brightening our days right now. I wish you a wonderful day! Take care, Janie
Valued Contributor

Oh, Janie, what an adventure you are having. Be mindful of protecting your incisions.

Cyn

Super Contributor

ACH! And OW!

I hope everyone improves dramatically this week, Janie! Your ever-cheerful attitude will go a long way to making you and them feel better, I'm sure. Take care!

Lola
Super Contributor
Cyn, I am babying my incisions. The coughing is tough, but I am cradling a pillow and that helps. I hope all is well with you and your family, and that spring is rearing its beautiful head in your neck of the woods!
Super Contributor
On 4/6/2014 2cockers1cat said:

Oh, Janie, what an adventure you are having. Be mindful of protecting your incisions.

Cyn

Nothing but positive vibes headed your way for a speedy recovery and good health for everyone in your family. Take care of yourself & keep us posted.