Trusted Contributor
Sorry I didn't post earlier. I worked ot today and am tired. I will reread all the postse. Thank you GingerHead and all who posted! I'm going to try that in the AM. I did try the Mac prep+ prime but I might have uses too much because it was really tacky and grab-y.
I have the M.Asam. I never used it much for my face because it seemed to cause to skin disturbances but I'm willing to try it again this way. Ty all😁
Trusted Contributor
Pat over my under eye lines on top of concealer?
Trusted Contributor

Re: Paging @Midmod

[ Edited ]

@Midmod 

@Midmod wrote:
Pat over my under eye lines on top of concealer?

Hey @Midmod  haha I just had to tell you!

Previously when I mentioned trying a thicker primer, I was trying to think of one to suggest and couldn't think of one at the time even though I use this one multiple times a week. 

This is the best thicker primer that I've found for that purpose.

*I just put the tiniest bit on my finger and pat on my crinkles after my makeup is done (on top of your concealer) and it just does a really good job of softening them. Experiment, you may like to do before and after makeup (concealer), etc...

Hope it works for you! Woman Wink

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Trusted Contributor
Hi @GingerHead
I did it this morning. I couldn't tell much difference BUT I think was the issue was is that I was ALSO experimenting with eye shadow primers at the same time. When it's 5 am when i am doing my makeup, I don't always remember what's what. Like not to experiment with two different products at the same time 🤪.
I tried my Mac prep+prime under one eye and the BM original face primer under the other. So that might have been why I couldn't tell much.
But at least I can review those two! For anyone looking for that to help set & hold concealer.....the BM does a pretty nice job. The Mac, not so much.
Ok,.....deep breath * note to self: nothing except M.Asam tomorrow*
😁
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Midmod 

At 5am I'd be lucky if I remembered to put pants on, so you're doing better than me!

Well dang, I hope it works for you....maybe it doesn't look as good over concealer as it does over my tinted sunblock.

Let me know how it goes tomorrow.

If it doesn't work....I tried!

Just tryin' to help a sister out...one makeup tip at a time! hahaWoman Wink

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Trusted Contributor
You know I value everything you tell me ❤️
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Midmod 

That's sweet! Thank you! Heart