Contributor

For some reason I can't reply to my own thread about the LightStim! It is just posting the quote and not my reply!

Yes, JW, the StimLight has wonderful reviews, and Dr's endorse it also! Quite a few of the ladies here on the BB have been using it since July, or longer and rave about the results they are seeing in their skin! A lot of us have since ordered one! I'm pretty excited about it!!! Can't wait to get started!

My face is healing and looking better every day (from an accidental, self induced chemical burn)! I'm very pleased where is has healed, because the most of all the really badly burned places are not scaring, and are not leaving behind red! I'm sure there will be some spots that take longer for the redness to go away, but it could have been so much worse!!! I won't use the LS on the healing places until they are completely healed! I've learned a lot about my skin and what not to mix, etc. Thank you for asking, I really appreciate it!Smile

We are in West TX and pretty much from here...we just moved back, after being in Houston for six years! Loved Houston! Where abouts are you?