Honored Contributor

PUR 4 IN 1 POWDER FOUNDATION

This foundation may have been written up several times. 

I just began using this foundation. have been using it about 3 weeks.

am very please with coverage.

Just wanted to anyone who was wondering about PUR cosmetics 4 in 1 powder foundation is good coverage. I like medium coverage and Pur fulfills this.

Recommend this foundation brand.

Super Contributor

Re: PUR 4 IN 1 POWDER FOUNDATION

I remember that brand from several years ago...I liked the option of a “pressed” mineral compact.

Another one I liked was Sheer Cover. Very finely ground powder.

The vendor was “Lisa” something.....maybe??? 

I think Amazon has lots of mineral brands available.

Honored Contributor

@viva923 wrote:

This foundation may have been written up several times. 

I just began using this foundation. have been using it about 3 weeks.

am very please with coverage.

Just wanted to anyone who was wondering about PUR cosmetics 4 in 1 powder foundation is good coverage. I like medium coverage and Pur fulfills this.

Recommend this foundation brand.

@viva923 

I am curious about this foundation.  I am an older lady - 66 -- do you think it would work for me?  I have to watch powder type products.  Glad you are enjoying it! 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I use the PUR 4-in-1 foundation when I want full coverage. I've been using it since way back when it was sold on ShopAtHome TV network, now gone. Bought my first mineral kit from them. The 4-in-1 powder foundation is not drying, won't settle and is actually a bit moisturizing because of the shea butter in it. It will give you a bit of a shine, especially as the day goes by...the powder sort of melts into the skin to give it that glow. But you can always apply a matte powder on top, no problem. I just blot mine. 

Respected Contributor

This is always in my arsneal! Have enjoyed it for years. Best powder foundation IMHO! 

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Honored Contributor

Love the Pur Minerals Chisel Brush to apply the powder with. 

Respected Contributor

I am 60 and also like 4 in 1 by Pur.  Good coverage and application.  Thumbs up from me!

Esteemed Contributor

But doesn't powder foundation look dry on the face?  I've stayed away from them for that reason.  I prefer a dewey foundation,not matte.  My young neighbor (29)wears powder foundation and out in the sunshine her skin looks dried out. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

But doesn't powder foundation look dry on the face?  I've stayed away from them for that reason.  I prefer a dewey foundation,not matte.  My young neighbor (29)wears powder foundation and out in the sunshine her skin looks dried out. 

The PUR powder foundation is not rally matte. When you first put it on it looks sort of matte but then it kind of melts into your skin and gives you a natural looking glow, especially as the day goes on. The foundation contains shea butter so that's what makes it so good for my 63 yo skin. It does not make me look older or dried out. The powder does not contain any drying talc either and that's one of the reasons why I love it. @MoJoV 

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee  excellent review of Pur Mineral. My favorite is still BM original foundation altho my 2nd choice if BM was discontinued (I doubt it) I would use Pur. It can also be be applied as a light foundation. Yes, it's buildable & works well for all ages but excellent for mature skin. That was my Mom's favorite for years! She swore by the flat top brush they reco. for Pur.