Trusted Contributor

Hi

In case someone may be interested-

I'm purchasing one of these, but not here, or through Dyson. I need a long return policy, past the warranty.  Nordstrom is the best for me. same $$$. Their policy: return anything, no timeframe. The Alterna items aren't included, but I'll forgo those for the return policy any day.

I've bought many items and it never fails,  the item starts malfunctioning almost the minute the warranty expired.  

Costco's return policy is great too, sometimes BBB is good as well.

Each of their sets always have 2 nozzles, diffuser, mat, storage hanger, but vary the configurations with other items added; brush & comb, haircare, big case.  Sometimes they offer 4 or 5 configurations at a time, or may have just 2, they sell out fast.

If I don't get one of the sets they have right now, I'lll wait for to see what additional sets pop up.

They also have the Airwrap, big configuration.

Also they're prices drop almost $100, but you never know when, usually around special savings time, and a few other times throughout the year.

Q has easy pays, which is fantastic, and sometimes thats why I buy here, but when it comes to  more expensive items that are electrical, or a higher possibilty of malfunstion I usually buy at Nordstrom or Costco, if they have it in stock.

I bought a full sized Nuface Trinity PRO at Costco, for less than any place offered the regular Trinity. Again, I wanted the great return policy.  They have it sporadically, and usually only online. I kept checking until it came back in stock.

Cat Very HappyHeartCat Very Happy

FURBABIES ARE THE BREATH OF LIFE
Honored Contributor

Re: DYSON HAIR DRYER or Airwrap

You make excellent points. You have to shop places that make sense to you.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan