Honored Contributor

Re: PTR "Today's Special?" (Tues, April 5)

@nyc1 wrote:

@Icegoddess   I wish it were the way you have it written down.  FIVE years at that price for that size bottle would be great and a lot nicer than just the two shipments.  Maybe we'll get lucky with this next TSV.  Fingers crossed!!!!

@nyc1 it was cheaper last year than the previous TSV I was already on, so one can always hope, although in today's inflationary environment I doubt it.  With this latest shipment I'll be good until next year, so I'll just see what happens then.

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@TwinkleBell 

@Chi-town girl  isn't confirming that is the TSV.  She is saying that was last year's that is on A-D.  I still can't find any hint of what this year's TSV is, but maybe we will hear something in the next few days.  That is merely a guess, though.

@SurferWife - yes, I am assuming based on the supersized retinol being the PTR TSV for the past 2 years. It's his most popular product at Q

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

@Venezia wrote:

@Icegoddess - I got the A/D last year, but it was only good for two shipments.  The second one is due to ship on 04/07.

I'm interested in how yours was good for 5 years?  I know when I ordered mine last year, they said there would only be one more shipment.

I use a couple of different retinol products in rotation and still have enough of the PTR supersized TSV for another year, so I cancelled this current 2022 A/D. My A/D order indicates I have 1 more order that will ship April 2023, hope that does not change.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

Is this a 'new' product or just new to Q.? It looks interesting! I'm a big fan of spf primers that work well under makeup. $34

A549882

Peter Thomas Roth Max Clear Invisible Priming Sunscreen

Esteemed Contributor

ASKED ON HIS INSTAGRAM PAGE AND THE RESPONSE I GOT WAS 2 SURPRISED FACES!  HAHA!!  KNOW THAT IS NOT MUCH HELP,  BUT IF IT IS THE RETINOL, THAT IS NOT MUCH OF A SURPRISE!

Honored Contributor

@weezer111 wrote:

ASKED ON HIS INSTAGRAM PAGE AND THE RESPONSE I GOT WAS 2 SURPRISED FACES!  HAHA!!  KNOW THAT IS NOT MUCH HELP,  BUT IF IT IS THE RETINOL, THAT IS NOT MUCH OF A SURPRISE!

Thank you @weezer111 - maybe the surprise is that the TSV is NOT the retinol. If it is the retinol, than most likely a different configuration. I love the suspense Woman TongueLOL

Interesting too to see the different spf's being offered! I might get the PTR one bc it is specifically a primer and it has my interest. I will wait for the presentation.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

Is this a 'new' product or just new to Q.? It looks interesting! I'm a big fan of spf primers that work well under makeup. $34

A549882

@Chi-town girl 

Yes, that is new.  I saw it, too, but I don't think I'll rush to get it...or maybe I will...ha!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A549882

@Chi-town girl   Hi ..  what do you like about primers.   I no longer wear a foundation, but just use some concealer in certain areas.  I was always concerned that primers clogged pores,  and was not really sure how necessary they are.  I trust your opinion and would love to know your experience with them.   Thanks.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@nyc1 - hey girl 😎 I wear spf daily with or without makeup and have tried a variety of spf products. My current preference is the Beekman spf primer - it's lightweight and works perfectly as a primer. My makeup doesn't breakdown even after a long day. 

The Beekman spf primer hasn't been available for awhile. I am near end of bottle. So I'm interested to see the new PTR primer. 

Honored Contributor

@SurferWife wrote:

@Chi-town girl wrote:

A549882

@Chi-town girl 

Yes, that is new.  I saw it, too, but I don't think I'll rush to get it...or maybe I will...ha!

@SurferWife - I think you use some Josie Maran products? What do you use for spf? I'm very particular about what I use for facial spf. I recently ordered both of Josie's spf - the new milk spf and her popular perfect/protect formula. Will be testing the Josie products this weekend. I really need a good alternative facial primer spf to the Beekman product that I've been using