Honored Contributor

First PTR was up to his....in black mud digging in the moors for mud for us to use as a mask. Now it’s Hungarian water.

Josie’s cracking nuts in Morocco and Tarte goes to the Amazon for a special clay ingredient.

I’m sure there are plenty others.

Are we believing all this?

Honored Contributor

Re: PTR & OTHERS BUSY TRAVELING

i dont care how he got it, but i LOVE the PTR moor mud mask and the cleanser. his company makes some excellent skincare products.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

Some of us sure aren't believing.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Shanus

Chuckling at some of the tall tales that vendors say. How about the Indiana Jones hair care guy that went down a Cental America river to find the ojon palm nut tree? Now he's scaling the Himalayas for hair care ingredients. OK... So why doesn't he make those Tweak'd tubes of cleanser easier to dispense?

How about clay mask vendors...their secret mud comes from where? Italy? Or Colorado?.

Or pure water in skin care that comes from mineral springs in France or water from glaciers in Switzerland.

I'm waiting for someone to bring a skin care product from Antarctic ice or Greenland ice water....

Respected Contributor

Don't forget the ladies going to Japan or wherever to retrieve algae.

Honored Contributor

As long as these products make me pretty I don't really care where it comes from or what's in it. Love ❤️ PTR skin care.

Super Contributor

When Joan Rivers was selling her night cream ( which ws wonderful) she did a very very funny monologue on her friends  being snooty about their rare cream with water from rare pools of water and oh, I was just rolling on the floor with tears from laughing so hard. You could not pull anything over Joan's eyes.

Please David Dangle bring back Joan beauty.  I don't believe this ******, and want it back!