Trusted Contributor
There are about 10 items, one item is 1oz eye lid serum for 80$.
Super Contributor

Re: Perricone at Costco Online

Guess Periccone is not that,exclusive anymore. This always happens to lines that are high end. They end up at discount stores so how. A pity.

Honored Contributor

@Barb114You're right that lot of once prewstige lines end up in discount stores, but I don't think that's a pity.  They'll make a new prestige line for people who have the money and want to spend some ego dollars.  There are definitely people who build their self image that way.

I use the Perricone that works for my skin (some don't do a thing for me and I even developed an allergy to one product I'd used for several years.)

Is ego a part of using Perricone?  I can't think of any reason for that.  I don't believe I have ever told anyone I know personally what brand of skincare I use. Maybe that's a topic of discussion in some circles????

Esteemed Contributor

I use some Perricone, along with several other brands, and am happy to hear that there are some products at Costco.  Considering the quality and types of products, and there are so many, that Costco sells, I believe this is a real plus for both Costco and Perricone. I absolutely do not think this is a pity nor says anything negative about Perricone. 

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Valued Contributor

FWIW I found some perricone recently at TJ maxx - they had the vitamins, supplements. Some neuropeptide products, ovm, blue plasma and some others. This was at the “nice” TJ’s in my area, that frequently has a handful of super high end handbags and jewelry, the TJ closer to my house did not have any perricone.
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks, @springers!  Great deals.

Respected Contributor

I would never consider products would need to be "pitied" when sold at Costco.  They sell many high end items.  I guess it never occurred to me that shopping at Costco would be beneath someone.  I just thought where you shop is your choice.  I do know in my area the Costco's are super busy, so I guess we are just plain folk here in Colorado.