Honored Contributor

Well, the first time I used this product it was a disaster.  I'm already uber dry if I don't use all my essences and moisturizer.  I just put it on untreated under eyes.  Today I used 3 essences first and mixed the Firm X with my ND concealer.  MUCHO better.  I haven't looked at it since applying tho and I've sweated a lot since then.  Bless her heart, sweet neighbor Jeri caught me outside shaking blankets, jumped out of her truck and chastised me good Smiley Surprised  Something about a flyswatter.  It was enough to get me in the house till she was out of sight lol

Just did a check on the PTR Firm X.  Undereyes still look good Smiley Happy  Anyone have any tips?

Thanks

Teenage Grandbaby is here!!!

Trusted Contributor

No tips, but I am happy to see you up and about and posting about makeup! Feeling better?

I thought about investing in the eye PTR Firmx but have decided that my bags make me look French and interesting. 

Honored Contributor

@Squirrels Are Trash 

LOL!  I'm more than happy to look American Georgia Peach 😉

Honored Contributor

Monica, so glad you are at home and taking care of your beauty needs as usual !! Also, so glad to see you are giving the PTR another try, I am smiling at you now, be well, Sweetie,  Shel

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I am smiling at you now

And I'm smiling back.  Thanks! 

lips.jpg

Honored Contributor

I mixed the FirmX eye stuff with moisturizer, serum and also a drop of glycerin each at different times and nothing helped get rid of the white cracking which showed up a few hours after application. I threw it away.

Honored Contributor

I am tryng to master this product --getting closer, altho still am putting too much on but it works very well on my poofy bags---haven't tried mixing it with anything--maybe will try that too. Am seriously thinking of surgery for my 70th b-day this coming June--have had baggage under my eyes forever --it's fat pads and not the other things---been looking at plasic surgeons around me and may go interview a few first. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl 

Don't do what I did today. Even though yesterday's technique was perfection, I tried something else today and it bombed. I had all my skin care on making sure that was plenty on the under eye area. Then put the PTR product on by itself. It was a white tight mess. I took it off and I went on to apply my makeup.  Everything looks okay now but I'll definitely be using it like I did yesterday.

Esteemed Contributor

The only tip I have is to dab a little water on the white spots to get rid of them.  Just a tiny amount of water or the tightness will disappear.