Trusted Contributor

PTR tests on animals.  

Please reconsider purchasing anything from this line.  

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@GymBunny wrote:

thanks, I will look. I did look and was surprised to see no threads on this.  I use a prescription strength retinol, but my skin is sensitive and I only use it 2=3 a week.  Good to know on the peel!!

@GymBunny- The peel gives the illusion that skin is rubbing off after applying, but it's actually just the product balling up and rubbing off.  There's a temporary softness to the skin, but it's only temporary and the only thing peeling off is the product along with a few invisible skin cells.  I ended up returning it.

@San Antonio Gal...and my skin was BEET RED after using it. I like PTR’s retinol but his scrubs just tear up my skin. I eventually gave away the extra unopened tubes when I switched to Paula’s Choice.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Frequent Contributor

I bought his last TSV that had the 2 oz size of retinol, large size eye cream and large size moisturizer. I love the products. The retinol is excellent and the eye cream has dimiished my lines significantly. The moisturizer is an added bonus for nightime since you never want to apply just the retinol. I'm probably getting this new TSV and cancelling the other auto ship. This kit doesn't contain the eye product but it has the other two. To the other lady that commented the peel just " balls up". That is supposed to be the product and not the skin. Most exfoliators don't work like that. I'm 60 and pleased with the results. The value is great. 

Honored Contributor

@wagirl wrote:

I'm in WA state too---no not buying this TSV but do use the one from 2 years ago that had the mondo size serum . I have the pads and the night cream too. Like it alot and can really see a difference. But won't be buying this TSV---have way too many body products to use up. And not interested in the gel stuff----

@wagirl  I also love the Unwrinkle Peel Pads. Definitely no TSV for me...No way even a supersize body cream with Retinol, if you used it arms, legs, chest...everywhere...would last more than 2 wks. Give me a loofa or dry brush and my Vanicream or Cerave....both drugstore.

Respected Contributor

sounded good but each of the 4 products in the set are  around $38 if you add it up. too costly for me

Honored Contributor

@FlowerBear wrote:

sounded good but each of the 4 products in the set are  around $38 if you add it up. too costly for me

@FlowerBear  That’s the purpose of starter sets, gifts w/ purchase and TSV. They hope you get hooked on at least one product after trying it. The individual prices of the items are high. So, to continue purchasing that item or two from a set are costly. That’s why they try to lock you in to auto delivery in case you like it. 

Frequent Contributor

PTR  is  a great  skin line .     

People who  do not know me  seriously  are amazed when they learn my age.

jus sayin  (:

Esteemed Contributor

I AGREE!  IT IS A GREAT LINE!