Honored Contributor

Is she selling decorative jars or product????

Super Contributor

I saw her on HSN a few nights ago selling her neck cream in decorated containers! A lot of bling~

Honored Contributor

I think the jars are kinda pretty. I bet some people like to collect them. 

I didn't care much for her neck cream. I think Gold Bond makes a better one for a lot less beans.

Esteemed Contributor

I use her neck cream- as I was losing weight a few years ago I alternated her neck cream with several others. Skin only has so much memory, I wanted to avoid a turkey neck!! And it did really help. So it was part of saving my neck as the weight came off! 

The decorative jars are silly imo - give me more product and less bling! 

Honored Contributor

I like the product and enjoy the bling---got mine in purple--and the stuff works for me--win-win!!

Respected Contributor

@SilleeMee My favorite is Dr. Denese's firming neck cream.

Honored Contributor

I know Gold Bond is petroleum based, so I dont use it. Prai was just mediocre at best. But the jars are fab !!!

Esteemed Contributor

I like the neck cream and I love the jars!  I wash them out and use them for small acessories like Q tips in the bathroom.  They are really pretty.  I have 3, clear, pink and purple. 

Esteemed Contributor

@tobes wrote:

@SilleeMee My favorite is Dr. Denese's firming neck cream.

@tobes I think my favorite is Strivectin, but it's pricey. Costco occasionally has bundles at a great price. 

Honored Contributor

I recently ordered Radiant Gemstone Caviar Triple Matrixyl serum and I love it.  It gives my face a nice radiance and the bottle is pretty.

PRAI Radiant Gemstone Caviar Triple Matrixyl Serum