Honored Contributor

PRAI Neck Cream - AM version

[ Edited ]

Do I dare say it?  It's only been 3 weeks.  I think I will anyway - I see a difference in the lines on my neck, my declottee (I have no idea how to spell that word), and the overall look of the skin on my neck.  Whoa, I am impressed and use so little each time, this 4oz jar is going to last a very long time.  So glad I gave this neck cream another try.  

To all the posters on this board who sing the praises of this product - I get it now.  Thank you!

Honored Contributor

Re: PRAI Neck Cream - AM version

Yay, @JudyL! 👊👍

Valued Contributor

Your welcome ! 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JudyL et al thanks for the review.  I note there are several PRAI products for the neck area.  Are they equally as good?  How does it compare to Strivectin?  Thanks in advance.  @Chessa35 

Valued Contributor

@Lilysmom1 :I use the AM And PM neck crème's as my face moisturizer as well. I'm trying the gold night wrinkle  repair , too . Why not , right . I I've never used Strivectin ; so I'm unable to compare.

Esteemed Contributor

I use my PRAI neck cream daily and have been for several years, I love it!

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1 wrote:

@JudyL et al thanks for the review.  I note there are several PRAI products for the neck area.  Are they equally as good?  How does it compare to Strivectin?  Thanks in advance.  @Chessa35 

@Lilysmom1 

There are a lot, but oftentimes it's the same product with assorted packaging so you have to pay attention.  For me, I did NOT like the throat serum at.  It would ball up and roll off.  Cautiously, I tried the throat & décolleté cream and LOVED it.  I was able to sign up for auto-ship plans on big jars of the AM and PM verions. I liked both, but decided I didn't really need both. The PM contains retinol and I already use RetinA/Tretinoin.  So I stopped the PM plan but use my AM both day and night.  Strivectin did zilch for me when I tried it many years ago.

Honored Contributor

@Lilysmom1 The ony Prai product I have ever used was the serum that came in the large lavender tube and roller balls on it.  I really liked the application method, but I don't feel like it did a thing for my neck.  It didn't get better, but it also didn't get any worse.  I didn't have any trouble with it balling up or anything though.  

Honored Contributor

Prai also has a nice Microdermabrasion Cream for the neck and throat, I also use it in my face. 

Respected Contributor

@JudyL  SO HAPPY ...   As I've said in the past,  I saw a difference very quickly.  Remember all,  one light swipe is all you need.  It gets absorbed very quickly.   NO rubbing!!!!