Honored Contributor

PCA Skin Pigment Bar (for dark spots, discoloration, etc)

Has anyone ever heard of this PCA Skin Pigment Bar - ideal for skin discoloration on the face and body?  Dr. Dray just highy recommended it on her latest video.  She didn't do a complete review, but went over the ingredients.  I've never heard of it, but after researching it, I'm thinking about trying it. 

PCA SKIN Pigment Bar, 3.4 fl. oz.

• Key Ingredients:

• Azelaic acid helps promote a clear complexion and even skin tone.
    • Kojic acid helps promote and even skin tone.
    • Niacinamide is a form of the B vitamin, niacin (vitamin B3) that hydrates and promotes a clear complexion. It does not cause the flushing response common with niacin.

Full Ingredients:

Water/Aqua/Eau, Saponins, Glycerin, Vegetable Oil/Olus/Huile Vegetale, Sorbitol, Lecithin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Kojic Acid, Azelaic Acid, Maltose, Glucosamine HCI, Tannic Acid, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Alcohol, Sodium Lactate, Niacinamide, Calcium Ascorbate, Aniba Rosaeodora (Rosewood) Wood Oil.

Reviews on Amazon are positive.

Valued Contributor

Re: PCA Skin Pigment Bar (for dark spots, discoloration, etc)

[ Edited ]

HI San Antonio Gal,

Also heard it mentioned on Dr. Dray and went to the site.

LOL   It's in a jar !?! Smiley LOL

Sounds like something I'd like to try for dark spots.

Directions are to keep it on about 2 minutes.

Has anyone else tried this?

Honored Contributor

$40 on amazon, much less on ebay, some listed as low as $8.99 full size and free shipping

Honored Contributor

@seehorse- Dermstore has 25% off through today and free shipping with ebates @ 4% cash back.  I haven't checked Ebay.

Honored Contributor

FYI, Top Cash Back now has 11% back from Dermstore

Honored Contributor

This is a cleanser, wouldnt you benefit much more from using something that stays on the skin? I have seen these same ingredients in many creams and serums too.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]
Nurse Jamie on HSN offers something like this......Nurse Jamie Brightening Bar Face & Body Soap with Exfolibrush #618-477 Nurse Jamie Brightening Bar Face & Body Soap with Exfolibrush What It Is Cleansing bar in a jar formulated with kojic acid and tannic acid and designed to be used with the Exfolibrush to help slough off dead, dulling skin from the face and body and reveal a radiant complexion. What You Get 2 oz. Brightening Bar Face & Body Soap Exfolibrush What It Does Brightening Bar Face & Body Soap Ideal for use on both face and body Creates a luxurious lather to help maintain a clear complexion Brightens the look of your skin Exfolibrush Professionally designed silicone loofah Helps remove debris from the face and body How to Use Moisten Exfolibrush. Dip Exfolibrush into the jar to create a creamy lather. Cleanse target area with the Exfoliband. Let lather sit for 1 to 2 minutes. Rinse. Soap made in USA; Exfolibrush made in China
Super Contributor

This bar is phenomenal and the dermstore promo makes it the best deal anywhere. It is one of my all time favorite PCA Skin products. Their C & E strength max is also unbelieveable (they make their C formulas water free). I had their Sensi Peel done professionally at a spa and the results were truly impressive. They were acquired by Colgate not long ago and are now under their umbrella (along with Elta MD).

Honored Contributor

@IntoSkincare wrote:

This bar is phenomenal and the dermstore promo makes it the best deal anywhere. It is one of my all time favorite PCA Skin products. Their C & E strength max is also unbelieveable (they make their C formulas water free). I had their Sensi Peel done professionally at a spa and the results were truly impressive. They were acquired by Colgate not long ago and are now under their umbrella (along with Elta MD).

@IntoSkincare- Can you tell me - did you use it on your face only or body too?  How long have you been using it?  Thanks for your input.

Honored Contributor

Many thanks @Shelbelle. Just signed up for Top Cash Back.