Honored Contributor
On 2/17/2014 myshell624 said:
On 2/17/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/16/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I had it in my cart at Dermstore but dithered. Now it's on backorder. I'll just wait until it comes back in stock at PC and use the 15 percent off code.

Well that explains why I couldn't find it on their site.

It's there. But it says it on backorder and won't ship for one to two weeks.

{#emotions_dlg.unsure} I must be blind. I still don't see it listed. It doesn't really matter if it's on back order, I'll just want for Paula's Choice to get it back in on their website.

LINK. Smile

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor
On 2/16/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I had it in my cart at Dermstore but dithered. Now it's on backorder. I'll just wait until it comes back in stock at PC and use the 15 percent off code.

Well that explains why I couldn't find it on their site.

It's there. But it says it on backorder and won't ship for one to two weeks.

{#emotions_dlg.unsure} I must be blind. I still don't see it listed. It doesn't really matter if it's on back order, I'll just want for Paula's Choice to get it back in on their website.

LINK. Smile

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Thanks suzy! I finally found it.

Honored Contributor

Just an FYI: I tried to use the current 15 percent off code floating around for Paula's Choice, but it wouldn't accept it. I called, and CS told me that because I had already used it previously, I can't use it again. It's a one-time only code.

Darn it.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor
On 2/16/2014 BellaCarro said:
On 2/16/2014 HappyDaze said:

lol Bella! Well, I've been using and loving the Kevyn Aucoin's volumizing mascara and now I want to try his curling mascara as well. They are tubing type mascaras. I still use the Elizabeth Mott too. Smile

I like the tube mascaras. Ah, heck, who am I kidding? I like all mascara! Have you ever tried Trish McEvoy volumizing? It's a tube mascara. If so, can you compare them? I recently tried the UD curling mascara. The Ulta store manager recommended it. I like it and I'd re-purchase. Anyway, what is it you like about the KA mascara?

I have never tried the Trish one although I hear it is nice. I am sure I will eventually try that one too. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin} I like the KA one (I've been using the Volumizing one) because it is actually adds volume and length, unlike Blinc mascara which didn't really add any volume. I like the tiny brush that it comes with because it really coats all my lashes. The thick bushy one with Blinc made it difficult to get all my lashes. The KA tiny brush is also really good to reuse for applying any oils to your lashes (I use RHSO currently and I think I am going to add baobab with it) to help with growth and health of lashes. Anyway, the only thing I don't love about the KA is that the formula is a tad drier than I usually like and it seems to dry out a little faster than I like. I guess I was spoiled with the Blinc- that stuff seemed to last for months and months, I would actually use it up long before it started drying up.Oh yeah and the other thing about the KA is that it seems even easier to remove than the blinc. I mean, the blinc was super easy but the KA comes off even faster.

Can you tell me about the Trish one? Is it a more wet formula? Can you tell me the exact name and where you buy it?

Super Contributor

Got the foam on Friday and was soooo excited to try it! Easy to use and yes, a little goes a long way. Ran to the mirror on Saturday morning.....expecting a miracle.....and looked......and saw none, of course. So I used it the next night....and the next......instead of weekly as I knew a miracle would be there for me. While I have to say I feel softer skin, that is about it as of now......and softer skin was not my goal. Am I giving up? Nope! I will continue to use it, but back off a bit now that I know nightly may not be good, either.