Honored Contributor
On 2/16/2014 ForTheLuv said:

GAWD. I guess EVERYONE just had to go order it, huh?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Looks like it! Sheesh!

I am trying to get on dermstore's site right now and can't even get on! I forgot to order my mascara and my conditioner when I placed my order earlier. grr.

Respected Contributor
HD, my computer was doing that earlier on the site, too. You might try to use a different browser. I hot on just fine with hubby's iPad. Go figure!! What conditioner is it, if you don't kind my asking?
Honored Contributor
On 2/16/2014 FUTURE said: HD, my computer was doing that earlier on the site, too. You might try to use a different browser. I hot on just fine with hubby's iPad. Go figure!! What conditioner is it, if you don't kind my asking?

ah interesting, I chose IE instead and it worked! When I placed my order earlier today I used firefox and no issues so not sure why it isn't working now.

The conditioner is Intelligent nutrients Pureluxe conditioner. I use it to cleanse my hair and scalp for my first cleanse, WEN for my second. The instructions even says you can use this to cleanse hair instead of as a conditioner. It is not any cheaper than WEN though, unfortunately!

ETA: I just checked and the price for that 32 oz conditioner shot up from $48 (BEFORE any discount) to $75 just since November on Dermstore!!! I may look around and get it elsewhere, that is a bit ridiculous.

Respected Contributor
On 2/16/2014 HappyDaze said:
On 2/16/2014 ForTheLuv said:

GAWD. I guess EVERYONE just had to go order it, huh?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Looks like it! Sheesh!

I am trying to get on dermstore's site right now and can't even get on! I forgot to order my mascara and my conditioner when I placed my order earlier. grr.

Mascara?!? You knew I was going to notice that tidbit. Which one?
Honored Contributor

lol Bella! Well, I've been using and loving the Kevyn Aucoin's volumizing mascara and now I want to try his curling mascara as well. They are tubing type mascaras. I still use the Elizabeth Mott too. Smile

Respected Contributor
Yeowza, HD! I'd be shopping around, too. That's quite the pricing hike! :-0
Respected Contributor
On 2/16/2014 HappyDaze said:

lol Bella! Well, I've been using and loving the Kevyn Aucoin's volumizing mascara and now I want to try his curling mascara as well. They are tubing type mascaras. I still use the Elizabeth Mott too. Smile

I like the tube mascaras. Ah, heck, who am I kidding? I like all mascara! Have you ever tried Trish McEvoy volumizing? It's a tube mascara. If so, can you compare them? I recently tried the UD curling mascara. The Ulta store manager recommended it. I like it and I'd re-purchase. Anyway, what is it you like about the KA mascara?
Super Contributor
On 2/16/2014 suzyQ3 said:

I had it in my cart at Dermstore but dithered. Now it's on backorder. I'll just wait until it comes back in stock at PC and use the 15 percent off code.

Well that explains why I couldn't find it on their site.

Honored Contributor
On 2/17/2014 myshell624 said:

I had it in my cart at Dermstore but dithered. Now it's on backorder. I'll just wait until it comes back in stock at PC and use the 15 percent off code.

It's there. But it says it on backorder and won't ship for one to two weeks.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Super Contributor
On 2/17/2014 suzyQ3 said:
On 2/17/2014 myshell624 said:

It's there. But it says it on backorder and won't ship for one to two weeks.

{#emotions_dlg.unsure} I must be blind. I still don't see it listed. It doesn't really matter if it's on back order, I'll just want for Paula's Choice to get it back in on their website.