Honored Contributor

Ordering From The Derm Store

I just had a second delivery of a product that didn't work for me.  I contacted them to send it back (apparently 6 wks ago I didn't set up an account, who knows?) and every rep I was sent to sent me to the sign in page for an account after I told them!

Tomrrow, I'm sending it back with a note.  I spent ewnough time on this transaction!

Ever use the "Derm Store"?

Honored Contributor

Re: Ordering From The Derm Store

@ECBG   You contacted The Derm so if you have any further problems, contact your charge account card.  I had a morning where I wanted to jump up and scream talking to brainless people.  Funny, they are everywhere!  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

There's a reason people shop at the Q.

Respected Contributor

I’ve ordered a few things from the Dermstore, but never had to return anything. 

I first started looking there because they list the full ingredients for the products they sell.

I wasn’t sure, but I checked and I did set up an account.

Esteemed Contributor

I have used the Derm Store. If your order goes well, its all good. But if there is a problem, Customer Service is severe lacking and it can take forever to get an answer. I wouldn't buy from them again because of that.

Respected Contributor

Yes, just once. No problem, maybe I was lucky.

@ECBG wrote:

I just had a second delivery of a product that didn't work for me.  I contacted them to send it back (apparently 6 wks ago I didn't set up an account, who knows?) and every rep I was sent to sent me to the sign in page for an account after I told them!

Tomrrow, I'm sending it back with a note.  I spent ewnough time on this transaction!

Ever use the "Derm Store"?

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Dermstore is having a summer sale now...20% select items. I'm going to do my first order from them and hoping for the best. 

If the item is covered under the sale you need to look in the "at a glance" section of the item. It will say summer sale.

Honored Contributor

Yes, just recently I've been buying the Nick Chavez Root lifter on their auto delivery.  I originally purchased it from the Q but it's no longer being sold here.