Contributor

Prep H instead of toothpaste.

No more brushing with only the hall light on.

Honored Contributor

LOL!!! Glad I never had any of these Oops moments. 

Honored Contributor

Conditioner instead of shampoo. "Why won't my hair dry? Why so slick today?"

I sometimes only use shampoo because my hair is fine and my brand is mild and fairly conditioning. But I do keep the conditioner to use when needed. The Aveeno sulfate free shampoo and conditioner bottles look almost identical. I have to keep them in opposite corners of the tub to make sure I don't mix them up. And then after I clean, I have to triple check which is which when putting them back.

First world problems! lol

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr
Honored Contributor

@catter70 wrote:

@Icegoddess, OMG, you almost made me pee my pants. Thanks for the laugh. I was visiting my mom and needed some hair spray. I grabbed the can and sprayed Lysol in my hair. Not good.

I used lysol as hair spray on my sister once years ago.  I gave her a beautiful up-do and wanted to spay it.  She said the hair spray was being used as a door stop in the bathroom, so I grabbed the can without looking.

Her hair kept getting wetter and wetter  and it took a while for me to realize why. We still laugh about it.

I put a peroxide contact lens cleaner on the my lens before inserting thinking it was saline.  Only did that once.  Boy, did I dance for quite a while after that. Rinsing my eye with water didn't help much.

Respected Contributor

@Porcelain   That's exactly what I do, but I wash my long hair in the bathroom sink.......conditioner on the left side, shampoo on the right.  So many of them look alike, and when your head is dangling in the sink, you just reach!

Laura loves cats!
Respected Contributor

LOL!!!!!! You'll gave me a good laugh for the day. I have tears in my eyes I'm laughing so hard.

Respected Contributor

This is reminding me of an old episode of the real housewives of Beverly Hills.  Kim Richards was spraying what she though was breath spray into her mouth and someone pointed out to her it was Lysol!  And she seemed entirely unfazed by it.

Honored Contributor

@Porcelain wrote:

Conditioner instead of shampoo. "Why won't my hair dry? Why so slick today?"

I sometimes only use shampoo because my hair is fine and my brand is mild and fairly conditioning. But I do keep the conditioner to use when needed. The Aveeno sulfate free shampoo and conditioner bottles look almost identical. I have to keep them in opposite corners of the tub to make sure I don't mix them up. And then after I clean, I have to triple check which is which when putting them back.

First world problems! lol

@Porcelain I only use shampoo once a week, just conditioner and/or a cleansing conditioner the rest of the time.  I have spider web fine hair, but it's chemically processed, so lmaybe that's the difference.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

OK, let’s see if this makes it through. In the ladies room, I reached into my bag for a foil wrapped feminine cleansing wipe. Well, I have the same size pre-wrapped wipes to clean my glasses since they have a non-glare coating. See where I’m going with this? They could hear the screams all over the first floor of Nordstrom. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

OK, let’s see if this makes it through. In the ladies room, I reached into my bag for a foil wrapped feminine cleansing wipe. Well, I have the same size pre-wrapped wipes to clean my glasses since they have a non-glare coating. See where I’m going with this? They could hear the screams all over the first floor of Nordstrom. 

Your post wins!!!