Contributor

I've wanted to try this, so I ordered the TSV, along with the styling cream and the shampoo/conditioner combo.  I'm sending it all back.  

I've used it since I got it home, and I am not at all impressed.  In fact, my (silver, curly) hair looks worse (drier, more fly-away) than it did before.

It's all going back.  At lease I can say I finally tried it.

Super Contributor

Yes!! It transformed my dry, curly, that I blow out striaght hair!!!

Trusted Contributor

@cupcaked wrote:

I've wanted to try this, so I ordered the TSV, along with the styling cream and the shampoo/conditioner combo.  I'm sending it all back.  

I've used it since I got it home, and I am not at all impressed.  In fact, my (silver, curly) hair looks worse (drier, more fly-away) than it did before.

It's all going back.  At lease I can say I finally tried it.

I started using the entire line after I fried over half of my hair off in a bleaching incident last fall. My hair has never been so healthy as it is now. It shines so much that I worry people will think it is a wig. My stylist cannot believe how healthy and moisturized it is, considering I still bleach my hair. I was under the impression that this line is for damaged hair because it repairs the broken bonds. Maybe your hair is healthy and doesn't need these ingredients?